Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Fraser Turner, pick #58

Remove this Banner Ad

He will become a contested player no problems, as last week showed. He is one of those players who when the ball is in front of him they rarely leave it behind. He will develop into a 187cm 88kg mids that can run all day with good skills who doesn't make mistakes. A bit like Grigg but a better kick.

If he gets to be a better version of Grigg then we have won very bigly. Really sounds like he is developing well.

INJURY LIST - JULY 8, 2019
Probable
Jack Riewoldt – Knee
Luke English – Shoulder

Unavailable
Marlion Pickett - Finger (short - medium term)
Noah Balta – Quad (short term)
Toby Nankervis – Adductor tendon (short term)
Jack Ross – Ankle (medium term)
Fraser Turner – Femur (medium term)
Callum Moore – Ankle (medium term)
Alex Rance – Knee (long term)

:(

I have liked what I have seen from the kid so far but there were at least 2 non efforts in the 3rd quarter where he didn't bother manning the mark.

I have liked what I have seen from the kid so far but there were at least 2 non efforts in the 3rd quarter where he didn't bother manning the mark.
The youngsters battled in the heat of final , turner and naish and a few others. Great learning with the step up in intensity , will be better for the run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the way his foot caresses the ball ,
His kicking action is poetry in motion

Never tries to overkick it
Like a Freddy couples golf swing
Also glides over the ground beautifully

Really like this kid and hoping he gets games next year

18yr 8mth

crazy-young

get out of his way Ellis

I love what i am seeing from this kid , If he was in this years draft playing against other kids his age in 2019 he would have dominated and would be a top 10 pick. RCD , Ross , Stack , Turner we absolutely creamed the 2018 draft

I love what i am seeing from this kid , If he was in this years draft playing against other kids his age in 2019 he would have dominated and would be a top 10 pick. RCD , Ross , Stack , Turner we absolutely creamed the 2018 draft
Hey GUN what's your op on RCD?!? Is he any good?!?

Hey GUN what's your op on RCD?!? Is he any good?!?
Love the kid but he has alot of work to do to get to the required level which i think he will get to in 2 years

Needs to build up his tank and run for longer periods as well as learn to get some outside ball but i can see massive upside for such a young cub

Love the kid but he has alot of work to do to get to the required level which i think he will get to in 2 years

Needs to build up his tank and run for longer periods as well as learn to get some outside ball but i can see massive upside for such a young cub
What's his kicking action like?!?

Just to add to this, when he hits the ball, he goes hard. And when he tackles/hits a player, he does it hard. Nothing I have seen from him is half arsed. Needs a tank, but will be a wreaking ball. Tough.

This is on RCD not turner...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back