Player Watch #5 Jack Ross

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked like he faded, but was given a negating role on Kennedy if I saw right, bit like what Dimma asked of Graham.......I don't like it tho, kid has some serious ball winning ability, let him win it FFS

Yeah I noticed him on Kennedy as well. Big job for a 2nd gamer but thought he did well!

Agree with your last comment though, dont take him away from his natural game of finding the ball.

He is a natural at it.

Yeah I noticed him on Kennedy as well. Big job for a 2nd gamer but thought he did well!

Agree with your last comment though, dont take him away from his natural game of finding the ball.

He is a natural at it.
I don't know whether dimma instructed him to negate or run with Kennedy or whether horse asked Kennedy to negate Ross
I really hope it wasn't the former cos it looks like the kids a natural ball magnet

giphy.gif

ROSS THE BOSS!!!
I like it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only thing is he's a terrible set shot at goal ....

He has improved though and he needs it to prolong his career IMO, especially now that he plays a battering ram.

Just finds a way to get a handball off whenever he gets tackled. Surely gets a rising star nom

I'm telling you - Dayne Beamks mk2. Exactly the same gait and playing style. Both are elite at getting clean hands free.

Gun. Rising star nom lock.

In many ways this guy is a more of a draft gem than Sydney Stack.

He didn't make Metro, and played the back end in school footy.

Everyone knew SS was a gun, but off-field issues yada yada.

Imagine if this bloke was missed? Not just by us, but by anyone.

Is an absolute footballer, and will play for 10 years. Love him to bits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back