Player Watch #5 Jack Ross

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Why did Graham pop a hammy during a warm up? Looked slow and unfit during the Port game too.

Reckon he's out of condition.
Incredibly fit athletes do their hamstrings all the time, just clutching at straws.

Isn’t this the Jack Ross thread?

No idea why fans continue to compare the two, I think they’re two good young players, yes there’s similarities between the two but I want them both to really develop in top level and in the not to distant future play together alongside each other. They’re two of the best young midfielders at the club. No need for a constant comparison.

Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
I was speaking to an AFL recruiter last week, I mentioned to him that Jack Ross looks like a steal, what was his story of dropping so far. He just stated he didn't have the body of work to have the evidence to be a top 20 pick, but the year before lots had him in their top 15. Said he will be an absolute steal if he has his body right throughout his career. Could end up being a top 10 pick from his draft and it wouldn't shock him.

This made me very happy.

Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
bit hard to find Jack Ross under Player Watch category, he doesn't have one ?

Ross' 1st.

HkQraoQ.gif

I'm glad he thought..."outside fiddy ? I CAN do this".....instead of the obligatory.....selfless footy that borders on lairising/mucked that up to the tune of Benny Hill music.
Yeah, I really liked that too.
The number of goals we have butchered this year so far, either lairising as you say or trying to be too unselfish - except we are very clunky forward of 50 still.
If you look at the clip 3 blokes are waving their arms around yelling "kick it to me" which might be team rules in terms of 'lowering the eyes' but nothing wrong with a shot from 50 if you are in clear and balanced.

Good decision making there young man.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Before yesterdays game I would have said we will feel the loss of this guy badly.

He is still going to be missed but if Dusty & Prestia play like they did yesterday it will help cover the loss.

Back