Player Watch #5 Jack Ross

Remove this Banner Ad

Has had a good start to his career but he’s a B grader at best. Another Jack, Jack Graham that is.

Absolutely terrible call. Looks to have genuine A grade ability for mine. Ability in traffic and skills by foot are way ahead of Graham (not that I’ve completely written him off to never be an A grader either.)

Has had a good start to his career but he’s a B grader at best. Another Jack, Jack Graham that is.

Cold take imo

Hes shown a hell of a lot, his ceiling is much higher than B grade

Lol, I think you unjustifiably bagging Graham and Ross.

Both should be better than B grade, I know Graham is and I think Ross has shown enough he can develop more to be a really good player going forward in terms of development scope!

The team and list at the club in particular is going strong if posters are unnecessarily bagging these players on performance atm!!

I’m not bagging him. He’s had a great start to his career.

But like Graham, they’re ceiling for improvement isn’t as high as say a Balta or Bolton. Both should be very good servants for us but won’t be stars

Just because they are different types and do not have explosive pace like Petrocucille or the all round class, ability and skill of Sydney Stack does not mean they cannot be very good players for us better than average.

Players can be very good in different ways. Graham is already a gun, and Ross might not end up a superstar but he could be better than the likes of a Cunnington for example

Just because they are different types and do not have explosive pace like Petrocucille or the all round class, ability and skill of Sydney Stack does not mean they cannot be very good players for us better than average.

Players can be very good in different ways. Graham is already a gun, and Ross might not end up a superstar but he could be better than the likes of a Cunnington for example

I don’t think Graham is a gun. He’s a good footballer. B grade at best.

I don’t think Graham is a gun. He’s a good footballer. B grade at best.

I think Grahams ceiling is B+

Ross is definitely A grade potential, has different tools than Graham

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not bagging him. He’s had a great start to his career.

But like Graham, they’re ceiling for improvement isn’t as high as say a Balta or Bolton. Both should be very good servants for us but won’t be stars
The start to his career both in a statistical and pure sense is ahead of Martins yet you have him with a low improvement ceiling ??????

Ralphy mentioned he could be out for up to 12 weeks.
The bad news is that is s**t!!! Seriously this getting farcical.

The only silver lining is that I'm going to lock him in for next years rising star.

Is he moving clubs ?
#risingstarRFCfreezone
Super Pissed that he's injured - had him for this years rising star at $151 back in March.
before #risingstarRFCfreezone.

I can still cash out for a 2.50 return. How long is he out for do we know?
I should just take as it's unlikely that he'll get a nomination even if he came back next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back