Player Watch #5 Jack Ross

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has become one of my favourites. Love his attack on the ball. Hoping he is in the senior team come finals time.
I know but who does he replace?
2 weeks ago I would have easily said Jack Graham but grand final aside Graham has played his best football the last 2 week's and hes adding possesions to his game as well as being a great pressure player.

I know but who does he replace?
2 weeks ago I would have easily said Jack Graham but grand final aside Graham has played his best football the last 2 week's and hes adding possesions to his game as well as being a great pressure player.
Yeah, it's a tough one. Graham was excellent last night.

Early stages, but ghee this kid can play. His movement and attack on the footy and man reminds me so much of Joel Selwood's.
Except he's bigger, stronger, and a better kick.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's just so strong over the ball, fearless, composed, good turn of speed, makes the right decisions and kicks 60-metre drop punts to position. He would have been a steal with our first pick, let alone at 43. We owe a debt of gratitude to the Vic Metro selectors for pushing up bottom age kids ahead of him last year, because if he'd showed his stuff on the national stage we would have been lucky if he lasted to pick 20.

He's just so strong over the ball, fearless, composed, good turn of speed, makes the right decisions and kicks 60-metre drop punts to position. He would have been a steal with our first pick, let alone at 43. We owe a debt of gratitude to the Vic Metro selectors for pushing up bottom age kids ahead of him last year, because if he'd showed his stuff on the national stage we would have been lucky if he lasted to pick 20.

would have been top 10 imo, no joke

has shown some serious skill in his first 6 games, so strong and composed

discounting the game against freo where he got injured early, he is averaging..

21.2 disposals, 8 contested (4th among rising stars)
4 clearances (2nd among rising stars, 1st in centre clearances)
4 tackles
4 inside 50's (1st among rising stars)
337m gained (5th among rising stars)

Hopefully we can do the four peat with rising star nominations this year, he should have had his nomination earlier on in the year.

Will be criminal if he doesn’t get one over the next three weeks

would have been top 10 imo, no joke

has shown some serious skill in his first 6 games, so strong and composed
He may well have been. It's a strong draft class but he could well be one of the best of it.

Imagine winning a flag and in the next two years adding Higgins, Coleman-Jones, Balta, Naish, Ross, Stack, and Pickett. With signs from RCD, Turner, English, and Miller, and kids you already had like Bolton, Soldo and Chol coming on. It's ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back