Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

After a really busy day at work this was such great news on my train ride home tonight. I'm beyond happy that we kept big Ivan. Loves playing for the mighty Tiges. Just a great outcome. Reckon he's gonna get back to his 2019 form pre his knee injury caused by you know who. Cannot wait till we play the Cats again. This time ol Tommy might be on the receiving end of the Croation crusher. Come get some Porkins.

wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE

Actually a little bit more excited about Hopper than Taz
Both fantastic but we have been missing someone like this for a very long time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am surprised you campaigners have lost your sh!t over Jacob Hopper & Tim Taranto but have forgotten the most important trade of all

Pick #53

Last Time 2016
In: Prestia + Caddy + #53
This Time 2022
In: Taranto + Hopper + #53

I am surprised you campaigners have lost your sh!t over Jacob Hopper & Tim Taranto but have forgotten the most important trade of all

Pick #53

Last Time 2016
In: Prestia + Caddy + #53
This Time 2022
In: Taranto + Hopper + #53
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

OMG, the oppo just had a heart attack and all us Tiges are doing handstands lol 😆

Puts a smile on my face the deal getting done without Ivan going, deep down he didn't want to go and I guess in the end GWS knew that.

View attachment 1533020
Nah GWS didn't have the coin to pay him once O'Meara became a realistic target. GWS wanted us to hold off on the deal to see if they could land O'Meara and we said no way it's now or never as it was unfair to leave Soldo hanging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back