Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

The lad is well-spoken, I reckon he'll be in the leadership group at some stage.

SEN Afternoons Richmond recruit Jacob Hopper on Dwayne's World - Wednesday 12th October
13+ min podcast

https://webplayer.whooshkaa.com/show/1940?theme=light&episode=1050783

Bloody awesome get and just goes to show how a well run club (from top to bottom) is attractive to prospective talent........Well done Tigers.

Would have liked to have been a bit more active on the forum but we've had our hands full over the last few weeks and in particular right now dealing with a potential major flood at Rochester. Myself and my partner look after the caravan park on the banks of the Campaspe and while it's glorious having one of the best native fisheries in our back yard it's also a responsibility in looking after the residents and holiday goers. Unfortunately we've had to evacuate the park and move everyone's 'homes' to higher ground.

Hoping to keep up with all that's going on in Tigerland.

Sounds like he can’t wait to get stuck into it. He’s going to be an absolute beast for us. Reckon he’ll be a fan favourite with his ferocity, Cotch style in no time

This is why I never understood posters not wantimg hopper and Taranto. They’re not De Goeys or Libbas or RCDs. Guys who you wonder if their invested enough, trouble off field, work hard enough ect.

They’re both super professional off field, give it their all on field, tough and talented enough to find the ball consistently 30 times a game (unlike a Towner who was probably all the above but unable to find the ball). Maybe they’re not ever going to be a Paddy Cripps or Fyfe type but I look at them as Prestia no fuss types. And in my book Prestia is every bit as good as Cripps/Fyfe but just doesn’t get the AFL fan fair.

Bloody awesome get and just goes to show how a well run club (from top to bottom) is attractive to prospective talent........Well done Tigers.

Would have liked to have been a bit more active on the forum but we've had our hands full over the last few weeks and in particular right now dealing with a potential major flood at Rochester. Myself and my partner look after the caravan park on the banks of the Campaspe and while it's glorious having one of the best native fisheries in our back yard it's also a responsibility in looking after the residents and holiday goers. Unfortunately we've had to evacuate the park and move everyone's 'homes' to higher ground.

Hey mate, sounds like a horrible situation. I’ve never experienced anything like that so I can’t imagine what it’s like. But best of luck to you, your missus and your residents!

All the best tiger!

Did you two bring the chef with you ?

1665568419929.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The young fella has some muscle on him, cannot wait to see a Jack Graham Jacob Hopper and Prestia combo crunching the oppo mids.

More beef than a cattle yard between those three.

eat em alive tigers.

4tune8 all the very best there mate…Your Tiger family are thinking of you…🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back