Welcome Welcome to Richmond - Katie Brennan

Remove this Banner Ad

Great idea! If they ring you back about the membership bundle, you can tell them I'm in.

I'm tempted to get the Women's Football Foundation Membership, but it'd be a $115 donation. There's not much on the list of member's benefits that I don't already get. And it'd take a few pay days with nothing unexpected for me to afford it. It only takes the junior footballers in my house to grow out of their freaking boots (again)...

$79 if you are already a member but yep gets harder and harder to find the cash for everything.

For anybody thinking the highlight reel on the club website was maybe a little bit lean, here's a few extra clips to whet the appetite:

Brennan is a star. One of the most skillful if not the most. Only knock is she would probably have to find a yard of pace to get more midfield time. The girls are getting quicker and quicker and like in the mens game speed kills.

Loved the Conti to Brennan play at 0:57 in the vid. Welcome to Tigerland. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conti's the best of all our signings. Huge if we land her. 2nd and 3rd round picks wont even get it done so I imagine the league will make up some compo system out of thin air to facilitate it

Has to be a trade now, we've already lost 4 players

That’s what I understand , what draft picks to Richmond have , 12 already gone to bris , surely we get one earlier than that , we re a start up

I'd hold out if I was the Dogs, nothing to lose.

Other than a player for no compensation, wouldn’t happen , afl would step in behind scenes

Crap compensation is basically no compo, and Conti doesn't get what she wants. To be honest I'm a bit over AFLW now, so don't really care what happens. 2 years in a row the team has been gutted.

Crap compensation is basically no compo, and Conti doesn't get what she wants. To be honest I'm a bit over AFLW now, so don't really care what happens. 2 years in a row the team has been gutted.
Unfortunately for you guys probably the disadvantage of being a foundation club of the AFLW.

2021 sees the rest of the AFL have their own AFLW side doesn’t it or is the expansion due to continue past that?

Unfortunately for you guys probably the disadvantage of being a foundation club of the AFLW.
It sucks for the foundation clubs that they're getting raided but that was always going to happen when the league expands and adds more teams. It's just happening now rather then later.

It is a negative of being a foundation club but lets not forget they've enjoyed some positives from being a foundation club too. They got to watch and support their own team so far, had first crack at premiership glory and played in some of the more historic moments of AFLW.

It sucks for the foundation clubs that they're getting raided but that was always going to happen when the league expands and adds more teams. It's just happening now rather then later.

It is a negative of being a foundation club but lets not forget they've enjoyed some positives from being a foundation club too. They got to watch and support their own team so far, had first crack at premiership glory and played in some of the more historic moments of AFLW.
Good point , I’m a little surprised that so many have walked However we re prob underestimating the work RFC have done pulling this together , ffs we got balmey on the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Back