Welcome Welcome to Richmond - Luke English, pick #62

Remove this Banner Ad

I won the signed English jumper as part of the player sponsorship last year.

I bloody hope he succeeds otherwise I have some random S sized jumper with a nobody's scribble on it

1st World problem - you'll live ;)

I recall a game he played at Windy Hill and he looked likely to make it, he was front and sq, cracking in and plenty of run and carry, hitting up some nice leads. Not sure what happened to his development.

Last edited:

1st World problem - you'll live ;)

I recall a game he played at Windy Hill and he looked likely to make it, he was front and sq, cracking in and plenty of run and carry, hitting some nice leads. Not sure what happened to his development.
He got off Insta

Had a torrid run in the middle of 2019, missing several weeks with tonsillitis before fracturing his scapula at training, which sidelined him for two months. English was the Tigers’ fourth pick in the 2018 draft, impressing with his endurance, leadership and work ethic at under-18 level. Played 12 VFL games either side of his shoulder injury,

Sounds like she has been prominent in the scrimmages fwiw, 5g on weekend . So unfortunate no vfl for these types

Not aware of the gender transition? Might go someway to explaining an absence.......... Always count on Bo to keep us up to date ;) :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm especially when you got a customer called Clint 😫

or a client with the surname Kunst. So you have the surname 'Holder', no problems, so why call yourself Micky? The names the universe is sending me at the moment is a little trying.......if not a little amusing for the puerile part of my brain - but we digress.

2019 just about a write off with injury/ illness and 2020 in the hub playing 12 a side scrimmages.
How do you judge him on that!!
The only thing I've read to be able to form any sort of an opinion is the reports he's been among the best in every scrimmage match and kicked 5 in the last one...

The only thing I've read to be able to form any sort of an opinion is the reports he's been among the best in every scrimmage match and kicked 5 in the last one...
Like you I know little about him. Trust in our list manager and development coaches I guess.
Maybe late form in the scrimmage matches might get him another year, perhaps as a rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back