Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TigerMoz1973

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
This has probably been posted already but if you haven't seen it there is an Australian Story on Marlion Pickett.
I just watched it through iview and it was absolutely brilliant. I've always wanted to know what caused him to make the mistakes he did and the story gives the answers.
Now more than ever I want the Tiger's to keep him for the remainder of his career. This guy is worth his weight in gold.
Check his story out here...

Drunken Wookie

Wunken Drookie
Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
This has probably been posted already but if you haven't seen it there is an Australian Story on Marlion Pickett.
I just watched it through iview and it was absolutely brilliant. I've always wanted to know what caused him to make the mistakes he did and the story gives the answers.
Now more than ever I want the Tiger's to keep him for the remainder of his career. This guy is worth his weight in gold.
Check his story out here...
Wait, Pickett spent time in jail!? You'd think this would have been reported by now, does the club know?

Drunken Wookie

Wunken Drookie
Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Has a quiet assuredness about him - yeah he stuffs up like every player does but is neither upset or ruffled - gets on with business!
He could be nickname Terminator. Just keeps going, no matter the obstacle or occasion, nothing seems to faze him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom