Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear the Statue of KB has the following passage written on it:

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

We provide the opportunity for immigrants, muslims, Jehovahs Witnesses, children of bikies, children of commission housing, farmers, indigenous kids, ex prisoners, guys with lisps, guys who missed drafts, opposition discards.....

and we turn them into stars. ;)
Don't show this to WA people !

They hate the East coast enough as it is.

Will be awesome if he does measure up, Essendon were annoyed when Sydney grabbed Michael Knoll and were annoyed too when Pickett broke his finger. Would rub it in big time if he turns out to be a gun for us.
thats what I’m hoping, that Pickett becomes a gun. He’s exactly the type they needed, tough, inside, clean and leg speed!!! But they have one of the dumbest list managers in the comp so no surprise.
Hope we reap the rewards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love what the club is now giving people second chances after making some sort of stuff up. Looking at who they are now and what they can become. And looking to find the good in people instead of focussing on the negatives. Every player has things they are good at, things they are not good at, or mistakes they've made in the past.

Welcome to the best club in the land Marlion and good luck. Go Tigers.

I wonder whether he had a preferred destination club. I suspect that the Tigers were a very nice outcome for him. Has to move states. But lots of support, strong indigenous culture, the biggest fanbase and a place that will let him be himself.

Don't show this to WA people !

They hate the East coast enough as it is.
Yeah right back at them... The only thing we have to thank western Australia for is that we ain't all speaking Dutch ..if you were going to give Australia an enema that's where you'd shove the tube in

We provide the opportunity for immigrants, muslims, Jehovahs Witnesses, children of bikies, children of commission housing, farmers, indigenous kids, ex prisoners, guys with lisps, guys who missed drafts, opposition discards.....

Love it!!!

also bad girls who drove getaway cars...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back