Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

whether its 0, 2 or even 5, point still stands doesnt it?
no, the statement was wr wr wr wr wrooonnnggg
people saying jr was s**t on the weekend too?
pickett could easily come in and have an impact like stacky
or not
some people take time, others take their opportunity by the throat

no, the statement was wr wr wr wr wrooonnnggg
people saying jr was s**t on the weekend too?
pickett could easily come in and have an impact like stacky
or not
some people take time, others take their opportunity by the throat

That's your opinion, i disagree. Of course he can have an impact, if you look at my last 100 posts about this bloke, im a massive fan. But its not unreasonable to state that someone whose played 1-2 games for the season and cant handle the ball for the majority of that time due to you know A BROKEN FINGER might be lacking some touch.

High expectations on Marlion judging by Dimma’s presser today.

Made a joke about Balmey expecting him to win the Brownlow from the games left😂
Said he will play limited VFL next week likely as a mid, then make a call from there! Sounds very promising can’t wait to see what he can do
I don't want to put the horse before the cart, but for some reason I have a really good feeling about this guy! And these comments just make me more excited! :D:clapping:

He's only missed 6 or 7 weeks! Was playing the weekend before we picked him up!

He's played 2 games this season! its now round 18! 2 games in 18-19 weeks and not being able to handle a ball for most of that time is a fair whack. Why are people getting so defensive about a perfectly reasonable statement?

I hope its not the case, just an observation

He's played 2 games this season! its now round 18! 2 games in 18-19 weeks and not being able to handle a ball for most of that time is a fair whack. Why are people getting so defensive about a perfectly reasonable statement?

I wasn't getting defensive, just thought he'd played more than that. I know he played the weekend before we picked him up so just assumed....my bad!

Here's hoping that the Tigers FD have some idea about players. :moustache:

He's a likely type to do well. And in our team he'd be the last guy other teams look at.

Good luck to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett will play in 2 weeks time in the vfl from what i have been told, Fitness is fine and is ready to go
If we go deep into finals and things fall his way its a very good chance he may just get a game in the finals
Can only see him getting a game through injury(Touch Wood).

The Egg got a game without a like for like going out. Dimma isn't afraid to pull the trigger.
Sorry.Should have said finals.
He may get a taste of it sometime upto rnd 22 but even then it all depends on we're we are at ladder wise.

Sorry.Should have said finals.
He may get a taste of it sometime upto rnd 22 but even then it all depends on we're we are at ladder wise.
Yeah. The versatility of our side may work in his favor. If it turns out he's performing above the level in VFL, the deckchairs can be shuffled to squeeze him in.

Correction

Can only handle the ball in one hand

Lots of one handed screamers coming up as well as patty Dangerfield handballs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back