Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
InB4 Chris Scott on his AFL360 sookfest says Grigg didn't retire voluntarily to give up his spot.
People just like to complain don't they!

How about you spend less time worrying about the injustices in the world and more time worrying about the people that have been entrusted into your care, build a good culture, one that is not reliant on external factors but that values humans over circumstances, and you might find yourself in a place where that love and self belief converts itself into success! Because let's face it, the real success of RFC is not the premierships, it's the genuine care, support and love each for the other, and that is what translates into the on field success we are now experiencing.

Well played RFC. Premierships or not, I'm so proud of the way you go about your business!

Last edited:

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Fremantle need to engage Greta Thunberg to front the board on their ongoing recruiting farce , first Kelly now Pickett.
You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. The fans are suffering and the team is losing and all you’re interested in are revenue and expenses , How Darrrrrrrrrrre You
That could have been said of us for half the posters on here.
Greta for President.

Jimmy Jess

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
utah jazz
He’s a serious footballer and has that Michael Tuck frame full of tendons that goes all day. Keep pinching ourselves Tigers as these meteorites keep landing on PRO.

Let’s hope he plays as many games as Michael Tuck!

And gets well past the 100 games required for father son selection.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Whitfield is still looking for Pickett

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
He’s played 7 games for the Yellow and Black at VFL/AFL for two Flags in less than a week. What a life changer for the bloke to be picked by us in the MSD and for Grigg’s to even make it happen.

A walk in the park for him nothing more then a stroll you can see nothing unfazed him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
That Marlion jumper presentation ceremony was extra special with Livingstone and Griggs .

Last edited:

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't like the idea that Pickett's jumper will be sold to the highest bidder and lost to a private collection (probably) or any of the jumpers for that matter. I'd much rather the club keep them for their museum collection and then other people could see it. Last I checked it was up to $3,700.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back