AFL Club
Richmond

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Must get him to 100 games .
By the look of his kids ages we wouldn't have to wait long for father son prospects .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Marlion Jnr the oldest is 9.

Maurice Jnr and Marlion Jnr could playing at the same time, delicious.

I wonder what this means for us looking for another inside mid? Given we found this beauty it gives us time to develop Ross and RCD as those bulls. Going to be such an interesting trade period which is amazing given the state of the list.

Marlion Jnr the oldest is 9.

Maurice Jnr and Marlion Jnr could playing at the same time, delicious.

lets not get ahead of ourselves, he needs another 5 years of games before this is an option.

reality is we don't know what we have yet, remember how excited the Blues were about Ted Hopkins

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
lets not get ahead of ourselves, he needs another 5 years of games before this is an option.

reality is we don't know what we have yet, remember how excited the Blues were about Ted Hopkins

Only needs 4 years since we will play 25 games every year. Should really change the rule for Brownlow medalist at club making you father son eligible, then the kids would qualify next year. ;)

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond

That only takes him until 32, probably reasonable to think he can play that long.
Imagine if he played on as long as Shaun Burgoyne :eek::cool::p:D

I don't like the idea that Pickett's jumper will be sold to the highest bidder and lost to a private collection (probably) or any of the jumpers for that matter. I'd much rather the club keep them for their museum collection and then other people could see it. Last I checked it was up to $3,700.

Pretty sure they have multiple jumpers they wear on gameday
The ones in the auctions will be player issue but not necessarily the one they had on for most of the match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 5, 2007
Bris....Bane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
My biggest take away was just how much time and effort they put into this amazing human.

They got his family over, got him comfortable, allowed him to go back home for the family situation he had. Just non stop work behind the scenes to get him to a position to play.

The Richmond Football Club is bloody special. We are taking these people and giving them another home.

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hope he plays for 6/7 years on good coin so he can set himself and his family up for after footy .

I keep thinking and hoping that - would love to see him dominate the comp and get richly rewarded which sets him and his family up. Hopefully he sticks around long enough to be looked after after his career is finally over too. Criminal (no pun intended) that someone of this talent has been overlooked for so long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back