Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

He put on a clinic. It was a joy to watch. Can't wait for 2020.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Incredible to think, with Rance coming back in and 1st preseasons for Pickett & Lynch, development of 1st & 2nd year players we will be a better team than this year.....I think the MASK said it best......"Somebody stop Me!!!!"

Last edited:
What sort of contract do we offer him? I hope it’s enough for him and his family anyone know?

Not sure if anyone has responded but I think I read somewhere he will be on 80k base and 4k match payments.....unsure of the tomato though....

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I posted this in the GF preview thread

Here’s a transcript of a conversation with my wife over the Pickett selection. Keep in mind my wife knows as much about footy than my big toe with an ingrown toe nail.
TI: Hey darl Tigers are playing a first gamer in the Granny on Saturday. ( meticulously sipping on a JP Chanet red lubricating tonsils and larynx before Blues night).
Wife: I’m busy and who cares as he must be good if they picked him. ( stressfully looking down into a pan with enough smoke coming out of it to attract the climate control protesters).
TI: Aaaahhh it’s not that simple gorgeous. ( taking another sip , but a lot slower)
Wife: Nothings ever simple for you and as if anyone would pick somebody if he wasn’t good.
TI: Yeah I understand that , but he wasn’t even on our list six months ago. ( Looking at her glass to see if it was actually water she was drinking)
Wife: Well what does that tell you then ? Obviously he is good.
TI: That’s a good way of putting it and I guess you’re right . ( Slowly squirming out of my chair pretending I needed to visit the smallest room in the house).
Give your wife the Big Footy account details , She knows what she is talking about

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not sure if anyone has responded but I think I read somewhere he will be on 80k base and 4k match payments.....unsure of the tomato though....

Nah the way I understood is a rookie has an 80k base wage that is outside the salary cap, we’ve given him a new contract as a rookie bc we/he gets a free 80k hit. It’s 80k plus whatever we’ve offered him. What that other amount is I have no idea

1980GFVideo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2004
Heidelberg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Won't be a full house. Only 85k .... he might as well just retire now as it's all downhill from here ;)

I think we can go higher than that.

Im hungry for a game this weekend how badly are we going to want it in Round 1

The Teague train will have Carlton fans all excited also to smell what they are cooking.

Prodigal son Betts returning except he will be the fatted calf. Rance back after a year. The game has it all.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Forgive a bit of self indulgence but this is my special moment of the day. My son handed Marlion his phone for this pic on the victory lap and both my boy ✌️and the over excited kid with his arms up 🙌(me) have this moment of the premiership forever

1B5CB602-15D3-4EDD-BF99-42BD8C8663AD.jpeg

Forgive a bit of self indulgence but this is my special moment of the day. My son handed Marlion his phone for this pic on the victory lap and both my boy ✌️and the over excited kid with his arms up 🙌(me) have this moment of the premiership forever

View attachment 760883

Thank god he got his looks from his mum 😉

Na seriously great pick mate something you two will look back on for the rest of your lives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back