Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Been winding my Pies supporting mates up saying that like the Aussie One Day side when we were unbeatable the Tiges can just pull blokes out of the crowd and they will still take the piss, like the Luke Pommersbach debut. Telling them all how Pickett wasn't even on the list he just won a supporter raffle on the Thursday night which got him a game in the GF thats how confident we were we could win, LOL.

Its so sweet being on the good end of arrogant gloating for once.

aislegi

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
When the movie comes out I reckon Pickett could play himself. Bit of a Hollywood handsome strong silent type. Might have to change his name ala Marion Robert Robinson (for the old timers).

The guy from Parks & Recreation would be perfect as Cotchin:

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
$80k sounds low. But if he plays. 10 games that's 80 +40 120k. If he plays 20 games that's 160k. That is starting to look better. And should tide him over until a real contact is put in front of him. The club has a few players on rookie wages that are playing good footy. I hope we save money to pay for these guys rather than chase anyone this trade period.

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond

Marlion only heading back to WA for Christmas, looks like he is very settled in Melbourne.
LOL...man of few words is MP! Ought to have asked MP more questions about his family seemed to open up more...can his kids play footy?!? which one could be snaffled as a Father/Son, How was it like meeting Stacky, Sheeds, Cholly, Egg?!? Are you open to a Trade to another Club?!? :) What are your fitness levels like?! can you get fitter with an AFL Pre-Season?!? Can you kick on your left foot...what did you think of the G crowd?!? The G itself?!?

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
$80k sounds low. But if he plays. 10 games that's 80 +40 120k. If he plays 20 games that's 160k. That is starting to look better. And should tide him over until a real contact is put in front of him. The club has a few players on rookie wages that are playing good footy. I hope we save money to pay for these guys rather than chase anyone this trade period.
Players also get prize money for the Grand Final with 600K split amongst the players. He would also get money for signing jumpers and other bonuses.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back