Welcome Welcome to Richmond Marlion Pickett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waca Jr

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Ha. Pick up a bloke mid year, rehab him, develop him, win a flag. AFL, becuase Richmond did it we better stop it. In 2017 in was 666 in 2019 it's the mid season draft. Really is us v the world.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Ha. Pick up a bloke mid year, rehab him, develop him, win a flag. AFL, becuase Richmond did it we better stop it. In 2017 in was 666 in 2019 it's the mid season draft. Really is us v the world.

I read this as the 'pre-season' trade period would not go ahead, I didn't think they were getting rid of the 'mid season' draft! 🤷‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grrr

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Burnt Dusty in that one
I know you are having a laff, but I love how he feigned to give it to Dusty and then thought, yeah nah I'm in a better position and I'm watching it all unforld. My pet hate is giving it to players in a worse position just because they are free. How many other first gamers would not have given it to Dusty in that situation. None.

4tune8

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I know you are having a laff, but I love how he feigned to give it to Dusty and then thought, yeah nah I'm in a better position and I'm watching it all unforld. My pet hate is giving it to players in a worse position just because they are free. How many other first gamers would not have given it to Dusty in that situation. None.
For ******* sure!! If you're on, then take it on!

Bojangles17

Hall of Famer
May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17🏆 ‘19🏆
AFL Club
Richmond

I think mid season draft continues just that the trade won’t be included

69vintage

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Nailed it

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom