Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok so know we know the secret behind MP's 360 degree...
...When he started playing, says McRae, he would get the ball and turn right, when they wanted him to go left – but within a few weeks he started to “look like Richmond...
Starts to turn right in the GF and then remembers...they want him to go left!!!...so keeps turning all the way around till he starts to track left again... :think: ;)

1B45A4B7-F098-4FC7-9743-875EC6ADE472.jpeg

Next Hollywood blockbuster.
‘MARLION’
Released December 25th, 2019
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I wonder if he's the first person to have the combination VFL/AFL Grand final win, first year, first AFL Game combination. Can't be too many of those around?

I just read that article in The Age that someone posted here.

I was completely sucked in.

Not sure if it’s because it’s an article about a Richmond player or if it’s Konrad Marshall that wrote it.

The guy has talent. Wonder if I would still be sucked in by his writing if it were about a player from another club?

We all knew that Pickett had had some tragedy in his life and hadn’t had an easy one, but it’s remarkable to see where he’s come from to where he is now.

He’s also got an absolutely gorgeous family. I hope things really start looking up for them from here on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I wonder if he's the first person to have the combination VFL/AFL Grand final win, first year, first AFL Game combination. Can't be too many of those around?

Throw in 100k average crowd played in front of and Pickett is in his own league.

Love it. Even the kids knew it was over at half time

New account.
Welcome back Groupie.

Anyone know if he’s back training with the 1st - 4th year boys or is he starting back when the rest of the Sr boys come back

wasn’t sure since he’s a mature age recruit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back