Player Watch #50 Marlion Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Fair enough. Not sold on George playing on a wing full time. He looked good there in the short stint on the weekend but whether he can sustain that for a full game is another question.
It’s all about rotations. He doesn’t need to be there for a full game. The RFC is about giving players multiple roles as this allows us to implement plans B,C,D etc etc if we need to. It also puts the opposition on edge as well as catching them unawares.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Does Pickett even play fat side wing? That's not a like for like sub. Pickett plays centre square, hbf or half forward.

If RR Can anybody can

Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
b: Houli. Astbury. Grimes.
hb: Vlastuin. Broad. Baker.
c: Lambert. Cotchin. Caddy.
hf: George. Jack. Bolton.
f: Lynch. Martin. Rioli.
ob: Soldo. Edwards. Prestia
i: Short. Graham. Nank. Pickett.

Find a spot for Stack and we are in business

that said the boys might be able carry brandon to another flag, they've done it before

Stack for George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clark1980

Senior List
Sep 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
to me, he seemed to be a class above in a lot of his disposals. I reckon he would one of those players that would play better with better players around him. can't see him playing in the 1's though this year unless we have some injuries. will be interesting to see how he goes next year with a full preseason into him.

eays

All Australian
Mar 16, 2006
ringwood
AFL Club
Richmond
Love this guy in the team next week. He aint no 18-19 year old. Would do damage, guaranteed.
He's basically been tagged from the moment he arrived at vfl .... yet you fan still see the class shine ... imagine the big stage next week, focus on everyone else ... he could carve it up, and he's the type that only needs a few moments to make a difference anyway ... if graham doesnt come up, I'd definitely pick marlion ahead of ross, and that's even acknowledging that ross will be a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back