1638261737774.png

Now lets get back to Tyler Sonsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchy9

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Looking at the photos of the recruits at Richmond station, Sonsie looks to have a bit of campaigner about him - I like it!
He does look a bit of a prick doesnโ€™t he? Haha. As long as he doesnโ€™t feel that heโ€™ll get by on talent alone like Stack. Love it if Somsie puts in a big pre season and becomes a Smokey for round 1

Cotchy9

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Kid is a goer...gets involved in the game and is a distributor of the footy...is a gem!
Yep. Love him. Looks clean, highly skilled and can lay a big tackle. I was initially very annoyed we overlooked him at 17 for Brown, but in the end it all worked. Not to say Iโ€™m unhappy with Brown who looks a beauty too, but Sonsie looks like he could be that next big thing midfielder for us

THE THIN MAN

๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Surely you knew I was taking the piss, whoever heard of pineapple on a pizza
What next you will be decrying 'Pineapple on a Hamburger' is sacrilegious, such heresy has to be stamped out!

The only thing for it is deportation for a term of not less than 5 years to the Essendon Board.

1638390313615.png

AstuteTiger

Premiership Player
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Sonsieโ€™s seamless VFL transition a fine sign for his future
It was Tyler Sonsieโ€™s form in a one-off appearance for Hawthornโ€™s VFL affiliate Box Hill during the 2021 season that set AFL talent scoutsโ€™ tongues wagging.

Cotchy9

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
If he had that performance for our VFL side and we passed him over twice (at 7 fair enough, but two picks in the 20โ€™s) Iโ€™d be filthy. Rumours Hawthorn werenโ€™t happy with his defensive side. Bloody hell, that can be taught. Iโ€™d be focusing on the good things, which there are many of

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad