Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Pick 28 - Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't tell me you could pick them out of a line up.

easy they have “resting face” or something

Jack Scrimshaw and Fischer McAsey.

When they have a 'resting face,' that is, the sort of face one has when neither excited, happy or angry/annoyed, you can't tell if they're happy or not.

Same with Caleb Poulter.

Friend of mine's son is the same age as him and has a few mates in the same circle as Tyler.

Apparently he's just a bit of dick.... Big deal, that's easily fixed in the right environment. He's extremely talented and that's all that matters at his age.

Are you sure that's not just a comment about the size of his nose?

Didn't you basically say Ward will never be an A grader?

You've capped a kid taken at pick 7 in the draft a few days after the draft. It's ridiculous.

Part of what will define a players career is their attitude, work ethic and what they put in, which Ward has in spades.

Would have been pissed off if we got ward

Hard working battler whose kicking style resembles the great Duncan kellaway . Wards ceiling is a McGrath from essendon which equals b grade at best .
Garbage response. Kellaway could not kick over a jam tin. I've seen Ward live in a game and there is nothing wrong with his kicking. Actually his kicking is good. He hits the target regularly as he knows his capabilities. You are using bullshite to make your case.

Didn't you basically say Ward will never be an A grader?

You've capped a kid taken at pick 7 in the draft a few days after the draft. It's ridiculous.

Part of what will define a players career is their attitude, work ethic and what they put in, which Ward has in spades.

sorry mate I thought this was a place to give opinions.

Give me a list of the ones I can have that you agree with and we will go from there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry mate I thought this was a place to give opinions.

Give me a list of the ones I can have that you agree with and we will go from there
Did you forget that we're supposed to be online versions of Shifter Sheehan and rate every kid a star?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back