Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Pick 28 - Tyler Sonsie

Remove this Banner Ad

Sonsie shadowing Cotchin for a year has me very excited. There is no better role model to learn from.

just want him to be a competitor and a worker. They will be good building blocks for his skills to do the rest. Hope he has a good summer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the photos of the recruits at Richmond station, Sonsie looks to have a bit of campaigner about him - I like it!
He does look a bit of a prick doesn’t he? Haha. As long as he doesn’t feel that he’ll get by on talent alone like Stack. Love it if Somsie puts in a big pre season and becomes a Smokey for round 1

Kid is a goer...gets involved in the game and is a distributor of the footy...is a gem!
Yep. Love him. Looks clean, highly skilled and can lay a big tackle. I was initially very annoyed we overlooked him at 17 for Brown, but in the end it all worked. Not to say I’m unhappy with Brown who looks a beauty too, but Sonsie looks like he could be that next big thing midfielder for us

Surely you knew I was taking the piss, whoever heard of pineapple on a pizza
What next you will be decrying 'Pineapple on a Hamburger' is sacrilegious, such heresy has to be stamped out!

The only thing for it is deportation for a term of not less than 5 years to the Essendon Board.

1638390313615.png

Sonsie’s seamless VFL transition a fine sign for his future
It was Tyler Sonsie’s form in a one-off appearance for Hawthorn’s VFL affiliate Box Hill during the 2021 season that set AFL talent scouts’ tongues wagging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back