RedmanWasHere

Rarely in kitchens at parties.
Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich & Ess AFLW,
"Hodgey Jr" from 2018. (Back row far left.)

His talent a seeming obviousness from those who know their footy.

1638363664271.png

Muddiemoose

??
Day Off
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm going early and calling dibs on Banks. I reckon he's gonna tear it up in the Magoo's whilst putting on some size and I reckon by year 3/4 will be considered in the elite category.
Has the vibe of one of those players who in 5 years time people will scratch their heads and say how did he slide so far in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muddiemoose

??
Day Off
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Only worry for me is that a Tasmanian side will be entering the competition by then and he will be a flight risk
One of those situations that if it did happen although would be tough as a tigs fan would ultimately understand because it would be great for the game
As long as we got some compensation for him leaving us I wouldn’t begrudge someone for that type of move

Dr Tigris

Premium Platinum
Aug 19, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm going early and calling dibs on Banks. I reckon he's gonna tear it up in the Magoo's whilst putting on some size and I reckon by year 3/4 will be considered in the elite category.

I claim some form of ownership. He sounds like a genuine quality person and player. I have very high hopes that we'll have a genuine top end mid

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad