Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Pick 29 - Sam Banks

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved the fact that he says his biggest asset is his kicking with the ability to kick with both feet. It seems to be a clear directive from the recruiters. Practically all our picks are either good or exceptional kicks looks and sounds like that Hodge bloke.
EFA

Shifter talks up everyone but praised performance against big bodies and leadership. Noice

Loved the fact that he says his biggest asset is his kicking with the ability to kick with both feet. It seems to be a clear directive from the recruiters. Practically all our picks are either good or exceptional kicks.
Absolute change , coz it previously wasn’t a priority, we got Macca and marls off the wings that arent exactly precision, that’s about to change , in time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when Banksy met Aarts...

000001-2_resized-1229x1536.jpg

Banksy_cu.jpg

This was posted in December last year and Samuel Banks was listed in the top 21 prospects of the 2021 draft alongside Horne-Francis and Sonsie. Now I’m no drafting expert, but I knew I heard of him as a top 30 prospect somewhere and expected him to go that highly because of what I heard. I guess the recent phantom drafts don’t have him there but it looks like we kept a close eye out for him.

Sam is a highly-credentialed young man. Having been named Tasmanian Captain at all levels, he has played Under 12’s, 15’s, 16’s and 18’s.

Sam Banks to debut as Richmond’s captain or?

This was posted in December last year and Samuel Banks was listed in the top 21 prospects of the 2021 draft alongside Horne-Francis and Sonsie. Now I’m no drafting expert, but I knew I heard of him as a top 30 prospect somewhere and expected him to go that highly because of what I heard. I guess the recent phantom drafts don’t have him there but it looks like we kept a close eye out for him.

Calls him a mid too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back