Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 30 - Judson Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

I absolutely love this kid. I think, when Lambert eventually retires, he'll take over his role as our half half forward runner. He is a stick figure that I feared would be snapped in half with a stiff breeze but he is a dead-eye dick in front of goals and has a natural grit to win the ball and scrub a goal. Love his attitude and enthusiasm.

Baker, Bolton, Balta, Gibcus, Ralph-Smith, Clarke and Rioli all give me great hope for the future. Add Sonsie, Banks and Brown into that mix, and we have a great deal to look forward to as Richmond supporters

Juddy was 1 of the younger players in the draft and turns 19 October 17
looked right at home at the level and with another preseason under his belt he could be a player that gets into our best 22 next year

Doggies and other clubs had their eye on him and were trying to trade to get him, Luckily we kept our picks and got our lambert replacement
2021 draft looking like a really good draft and Richmond has selected some nice pieces

Juddy was 1 of the younger players in the draft and turns 19 October 17
looked right at home at the level and with another preseason under his belt he could be a player that gets into our best 22 next year

Doggies and other clubs had their eye on him and were trying to trade to get him, Luckily we kept our picks and got our lambert replacement
2021 draft looking like a really good draft and Richmond has selected some nice pieces
Yep I know for a fact dogs tried to trade for our pick 30 to draft Judson.

Seeing his family after his goals were the highlights of the game for me.

Nice debut, went quiet for the 2nd and 3rd quarters when we are getting beaten, but came alive with some slick hands good pressure around the contest in the last when the game was there to be won.

Look forward to seeing him on the G on a nice dry day with some space.

I was a couple of rows in front of them. They went bananas every time he went near it. Hilarious.

Was great to see. I noticed Nan was holding a plastic cup with the house shiraz no doubt.
You can take the Gran out of the Dees.
But you can't take the Dees out of the Gran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was super impressed with his debut. never before have i seen a ducking, diving, chook who got so much love from the umps.
well done ducking, diving, chook. i am sure being a ducking diving chook will serve him well.

Karma for how many times Robbie Gray has done it.

i was super impressed with his debut. never before have i seen a ducking, diving, chook who got so much love from the umps.
well done ducking, diving, chook. i am sure being a ducking diving chook will serve him well.
I mean, he did it once?

Then you look at guys like Gray, Butters, Duursma... ahem.

He could really come into his own in this game given the Blue defenders habit of focusing on offense rather than defense. He loves the space of the MCG and is a dead-eye dick in front of goal. There's a chance he'll have second game blues but I think this sort of game will really suit him. Expect him and Ralph-Smith to get 4 between them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back