Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 30 - Judson Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh as expected, kid is 18 years old, has had a great taste in 2 tight, contested games.
Send him back to the VFL with some key learnings and focus areas and his development continues. Like him, but reckon MRJ over a full game offers a bit more.

Yeh as expected, kid is 18 years old, has had a great taste in 2 tight, contested games.
Send him back to the VFL with some key learnings and focus areas and his development continues. Like him, but reckon MRJ over a full game offers a bit more.
Would like to see what Cumberland can do maybe before going back to Jnr.

When you look at the small forwards in the match, Bolton aside, Jud Clarke has stood up well tonight. I liked his game. Probably not quite a fully fledged AFL level player yet but super signs in his two outings. He does some very nice things when he gets a sniff, looks a smart player too and doesn’t give up on a contest. He is moving the Meteoric player rating needle in the right direction so far. Happy to see him in the team next week v the methuselahs.

Would like to see what Cumberland can do maybe before going back to Jnr.
Agree. Cumberland has the speed and aggression to do the harassing, but has a much more all round game that would translate to AFL at this stage. Clarke right now is a bit one dimensional due to his size mainly, MRJ much the same although midfield not out of the question down the track. Hope Cumberland has a good game on Sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He replaced George...he's not supposed to replicate him.
Q4 this week and last...statless, no tackles even. That's half a game. Bet he was guarding space well though.
And just to really troll George he kicked that OOF last week, missing goals by 40m...
What's with the doofus duo of Lynch/Juddy last night? Classic George.

ps. Only kidding, I like him too, nice mover.

I get the love for the kid. He looks a player but he’s not ready IMO.

Isn’t ready to be involved for more than a half. Isn’t ready to tackle.

We need more from one of the few players up forward that should be applying high pressure at the least.

I get the love for the kid. He looks a player but he’s not ready IMO.

Isn’t ready to be involved for more than a half. Isn’t ready to tackle.

We need more from one of the few players up forward that should be applying high pressure at the least.
So Castagna needs to do more?

Fades out of games second half but what he can produce is quality
Maybe its just my left footer bias but he is a beatiful kick
Will be a class player

So Castagna needs to do more?

How many goals has Castagna kicked in the twos?

When I hear a tackle is worth more than a goal I think I have nearly heard it all

The contrarian argument would be the stand rule. What can you do? The Bulldogs even give up the mark

I think he has done enough for a few more games and see what happens. He can always gave a break a little later

Remove this Banner Ad

Back