Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 30 - Judson Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard of him pre draft but this one excites me the most.

No secret I love my pace and this guy has it to burn.

Elite Pace
Elite User
Can play mid
And left footer...

Did I hear some poster wanting more left footers in the side?
I posted that a few weeks back .We only have Nank and Cumberland on the list as left footers.
Left footers open up the field for your forwards especially if you can find a good winger .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate of mine has seen a fair bit of him and he tells me he is a jet. Reckons was a mid all juniors and was way above everyone else for talent. TAC more forward mid and was still smashing it upon return from the knee. Mate cannot believe we got him and is super excited couldn’t praise JC enough.

Mate of mine has seen a fair bit of him and he tells me he is a jet. Reckons was a mid all juniors and was way above everyone else for talent. TAC more forward mid and was still smashing it upon return from the knee. Mate cannot believe we got him and is super excited couldn’t praise JC enough.

He would need to put on 10kgs+ to be a mid. Maybe long term.

Can have an immediate impact as a small forward. Just has to outperform Aarts and/or Castagna.

He would need to put on 10kgs+ to be a mid. Maybe long term.

Can have an immediate impact as a small forward. Just has to outperform Aarts and/or Castagna.

As a leftie could put him on one side and with experience in midfield that helps including apparent run. Could be one that gets a chance earlier despite the ACL. Looks to be a good kick in play to and has after burners and does not lack spunk

Very exciting looking player.

We are really targeting speed and kicking this year. We are definitely looking for the highest upside this year.
Foot skills was something that really hurt us last season, especially in the midfield going to be great to have some classy users around stoppage and kicking into 50

Jack and Lynch will be kicking their chops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back