Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 30 - Judson Clarke

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow how fast and skilful is this guy? That’s a really good highlights reel. Love his precision kicking up forward and his ability to capitalise on opportunity in a meaningful way. Looks like he could be the earliest debutant from our draft crop IMO
Goal Kickng skills - over the shoulder - very similar to Dusty - Could be the smokey of the Draft

Reminds me of a classy little player we had in the 90s called Robbie Powell. Cruelled by injury in the end but knew where the big sticks were.
He hit my mate for a towering 6 that hit half way up a light tower on the full and said ‘waiting’ to him after the massive thud 😹
Cocky son of bitch he was.
Came from North Heidelberg FC. Same club as Jake King

He hit my mate for a towering 6 that hit half way up a light tower on the full and said ‘waiting’ to him after the massive thud 😹
Cocky son of b*tch he was.
Came from North Heidelberg FC. Same club as Jake King

Seems my comparison to Robbie is out and about now. I heard it mentioned on the Talking Tigers podcast today. A little shout out acknowledging the source would have been nice.

If Juddy is as good as Robbie and can stay injury free then we'll have a good one.

Reckon I’m most excited about this guy from our draft haul

Just has that natural aura
Might not hit the ceiling of sonsie or Gibcus but reckon he’ll excite us more!

Could be anything and will be a natural goal kicker which will help ease the burden on Jack and lynch
Castagna Rioli aren’t natural goal kickers
They bob up here and there but Clarke could be a 40+ type as a small forward roaming up field in Spurts like lambo

huge potential and can’t wait to see if he can crack in to the 1’s next year

Reckon I’m most excited about this guy from our draft haul

Just has that natural aura
Might not hit the ceiling of sonsie or Gibcus but reckon he’ll excite us more!

Could be anything and will be a natural goal kicker which will help ease the burden on Jack and lynch
Castagna Rioli aren’t natural goal kickers
They bob up here and there but Clarke could be a 40+ type as a small forward roaming up field in Spurts like lambo

huge potential and can’t wait to see if he can crack in to the 1’s next year

And he is one of the younger draftee's 17 October birthday

And he is one of the younger draftee's 17 October birthday
Even better

his feet are sublime
His shimmy and baulk is insanely quick
For a kid who did his acl he shows none of the effects of being slowed down

Really hope he gets games next year
Re building that depth nicely again after losing higgins and butler

Rioli jnr sonsie and Clarke excite me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching teams trying to catch to catch Judson Clarke and Shai Bolton in a few years is going to be a laugh…this kid has moves!

Watching teams trying to catch to catch Judson Clarke and Shai Bolton in a few years is going to be a laugh…this kid has moves!

I think Stack is in that scenario of speed as well;

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think they have bigger plans for Juddy and it wont be George's spot
looking 2 years head Edwards/Lambert position imo
Reports from the club have him training with Lambert. They see him playing his role and thus he is being taught the running patterns necessary to do that well.

Lefties don’t just look classy, they are…So good to have another one join us…
Matthew Knights (my all-time), Trent Nichols, Greg Tivendale, Craig Lambert, Robbie Powell, Joel Bowden, Leon Cameron…Hope this kid cuts a swathe through panicked defences, and we all have a good time with it…

Last edited:
Matthew Knights (my all-time), Trent Nichols, Greg Tivendale, Craig Lambert, Robbie Powell, Joel Bowden, Leon Cameron…Hope this kid cuts a swathe through panicked defences, and we all have a good time with it…
Maurice was pretty good

Cameron was right footer. And a show off on his left.

Fully agree in fact I was hoping for Ward for pick 7 for the reasons you point out. Not in happy we sneared Gipcus

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back