Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 30 - Judson Clarke

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Just did a search for bio on him to see his mid experience..came up with this...
I like that tackling is a weakness of his. Means he won't be given the 'pressure forward' tombstone to carry around.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Some very positive feedback about Clarke.
Also apparently the Dogs tried too do a deal with us to grab him.

Tigers to Dogs: (thinking of Sonsie) we’d like to do a deal for your early 20’s pick.

Dogs: No, we’ll hand it to your arch finals victim the Cats.

Tigers get Sonsie anyway.

———————————————————

Dogs to Tigers(thinking of Clarke): We’d like to do a deal for pick 30.

Tigers: Get f*cked worst 23 minutes in history Grand Final losers.

Tigers get Clarke.

😂😂😂
😎😎😎
😍😍😍

Last edited:

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Lefties don’t just look classy, they are…So good to have another one join us…
Matthew Knights (my all-time), Trent Nichols, Greg Tivendale, Craig Lambert, Robbie Powell, Joel Bowden, Leon Cameron…Hope this kid cuts a swathe through panicked defences, and we all have a good time with it…
You forgot Duncan kellaway

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
will play 1sts next year imo

why?

quite simply, anything will be better than last season's forward setup.
With Aarts and Castagna the small forwards, it should not be hard for one of Clarke or Rioli Jr to take one or both spots.
I'd be disappointed if Aarts plays round 1. Castagna at least has the dynasty years as credits with Dimma.

Tygrys

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2009
Dallas, Texas
AFL Club
Richmond
Some very positive feedback about Clarke.
Also apparently the Dogs tried too do a deal with us to grab him.

Does anyone know what they offered for that pick? Looking at the highlight videos very happy to get him but I must admit prior to the draft I was hoping that a club might come after one of our picks so we could trade into next year.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone know what they offered for that pick? Looking at the highlight videos very happy to get him but I must admit prior to the draft I was hoping that a club might come after one of our picks so we could trade into next year.
At a guess.I'd say their future 2nd.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
One interesting element to this bloke is the trades involved in gaining the pick with which we took him.

It boils down basically to a straight shootout between the two player the Saints got from the trade versus the two players we got:

Jack Higgins and Matthew Allison(pick 26, 2020, 195cm forward, not played yet)

versus

Tom Brown and Judson Clarke.

I have no knowledge of how Allison is tracking, but Higgins seems to have made a decent start to his career at St Kilda…for a dust mite. 😂

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
One interesting element to this bloke is the trades involved in gaining the pick with which we took him.

It boils down basically to a straight shootout between the two player the Saints got from the trade versus the two players we got:

Jack Higgins and Matthew Allison(pick 26, 2020, 195cm forward, not played yet)

versus

Tom Brown and Judson Clarke.

I have no knowledge of how Allison is tracking, but Higgins seems to have made a decent start to his career at St Kilda…for a dust mite. 😂
Allison wont make it and will be delisted in 2 years

Im happy with Brown & Clarke combo plus the $1 million dollars salary cap saving which Higgins would have cost us from 2021-2024

Back