Player Watch #31 Rhyan Mansell

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just about lost hope of cumberland making it at AFL level
as others have mentioned its no longer Dimma doesnt like him and Mini and now Yze are all seeing what Dimma seen last 3 years

The guy has more issue's in his head than on the football field and his over reacting to any little injury really gets up my goat
Has the talent but not the determination to take him to the next level
Was incredibly clear when Dimma was still here too. One day people will get the idea that there's more to the game than they see on TV.

Was incredibly clear when Dimma was still here too. One day people will get the idea that there's more to the game than they see on TV.

To be fair to Cumbo, from what I have seen this season in the VFL, he has been putting in a very genuine effort defensively. It is just that the bits we do see on TV are now not looking so flash as a result. Hopefully he can develop the ability to impact offensively whilst doing the non-negotiable defensive work as well. But he has just turned 23 so the clock is ticking for him.

Last edited:

I'll be honest, I was wrong on him. In his first year or two all I saw was a guy who would get under the opponent's skin with aggression but lacked any real ability to impact a contest.

He is now one of our most reliable players IMO (in terms of doing his role every week) and he's now having an impact on the scoreboard too which is awesome.

I'll be honest, I was wrong on him. In his first year or two all I saw was a guy who would get under the opponent's skin with aggression but lacked any real ability to impact a contest.

He is now one of our most reliable players IMO (in terms of doing his role every week) and he's now having an impact on the scoreboard too which is awesome.
Reminds me a little bit of Miers from the cats

May not always be the one who hits the scoreboard but sets up a lot of goals for his teammates, right now without looking at the actual numbers seems like he is one of our most reliable when picking out a target in our forward line to set up a scoring opportunity

Edit just looked it up
Number 1 at the club for direct goal assists

May not always be the one who hits the scoreboard but sets up a lot of goals for his teammates, right now without looking at the actual numbers seems like he is one of our most reliable when picking out a target in our forward line to set up a scoring opportunity

Edit just looked it up
Well there you go, perfectly summed up! Happy for him to continue to fly under the radar tbh as his name is basically never mentioned. I actually thought he showed some really good signs last year too but from memory injury kind of cruelled him.

Well there you go, perfectly summed up! Happy for him to continue to fly under the radar tbh as his name is basically never mentioned. I actually thought he showed some really good signs last year too but from memory injury kind of cruelled him.
Yeah had a few games last year that looked really good

Did a great job on Stewart last year when we went against the cats

Edit just looked it up
Reminds me of Jake King.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back