Player Watch #31 Rhyan Mansell

Remove this Banner Ad

He will be about 2 years away from senior AFL, and if he stays at Richmond he will probably play as a small forward.
we have a habit of swapping players positions.

He will be about 2 years away from senior AFL, and if he stays at Richmond he will probably play as a small forward.
I see houli spot open up in the short term depends how Nigel stacks up against a few others who have claims , Rossy and rcd would appear to be making a case

As others have mentioned before me the first thing that comes to mind is 'He plays like Liam Baker'

Well done Nigel and go well son

Give him the #14 when Bachar retires

As others have mentioned before me the first thing that comes to mind is 'He plays like Liam Baker'

Well done Nigel and go well son

Give him the #14 when Bachar retires
Don’t see that so much , quicker than bakes and prob tackles more and loves to carry it , bakes great contested for his size, and sublime use of the pill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gonna say the same thing
Very similar to baker
Hard at the contest and follows up with 2nd and 3rd efforts

Looks like he is a pretty good decision maker and can hit a team mate by foot as well

Suits our system

Decision making appeared his best asset in that 2min plus clip - pace was good at that level

Matty Clarke disagrees with you, thinks he’ll play games (& early😲) given how he’s trained and picked up the game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back