Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

He look goods but a bit wirey to me, i saw a vid on ian hill and wowee sublime skills that kid has.
and yet if we took him, there'd be people complaining that we took another wirey 'flanker'.
Would have veeb very happy with Hill. Would be nice to have another pick in the 20s.

With so many mids out the door it's interesting we've gone a high upside, high risk? mid.

Generally I like mids to be drafted to be huge ball winners in juniors because it generally translates to AFL. This kid is big and fast but lacks consistency and ball winning it seems.

Will be interesting to track his growth. We need mids coming in to be able to contribute over the next 2-3 years. This is our window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the blues they knew we were going to take liam stocker so they make sure we didn't get him, it's no wonder why they are scum.
Yep they are pure trash from SOS all the way down the bottom. Piece of s**t club I fu^%%$ hate them with a passion.
I'll be happy to see them rot for many more years.

Was slightly worried with only going at 12 touches a game at the champs, but has been said that he played Forward a lot. Will back us in to help build his accumulation

I recommend every watch the video in the OP of him speaking. Very mature head

Ok:thumbsu:

"built like Patrick Cripps but with Adam Treloar’s burst speed."

Pants exploding......

With so many mids out the door it's interesting we've gone a high upside, high risk? mid.

Generally I like mids to be drafted to be huge ball winners in juniors because it generally translates to AFL. This kid is big and fast but lacks consistency and ball winning it seems.

Will be interesting to track his growth. We need mids coming in to be able to contribute over the next 2-3 years. This is our window.
Not a big ball winner in juniors worries me also.

Hope he develops.

Why is his ensurance so low?
I hope its not a work ethic thing but rather had limited training or game time due to an injury.

Excited about his pace and likeness to Clayton Oliver just hope he works hard on improving that tank. Our game style needs two way runners heres hoping one pre season is enough to build on that tank.

Yep they are pure trash from SOS all the way down the bottom. Piece of s**t club I fu^%%$ hate them with a passion.
Couldn't wipe that smirk off the Blues faces. Any other club then them, would have been preferable

Hope they go winless(Even Suns beat em) finish stone motherless last while crows finish runner up to us.
Then ask for a priority pick and gets rejected again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back