Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid has a HUGE upside. The teams beneath us have understandably taken the safe bets but RCD could become an absolute superstar given his raw ability, He has the size, speed, skill and determination to become a bull around contests. It is not up to our development and fitness couches to mould him into a faster, more skilled version of Cripps. People may feel I'm putting undue pressure on him but he has only recent had a growth spurt so is still learning how to use his size and when he is coached to break into space more and use his long kicks....very exciting prospect.

I hope the team gets him up to talk about his mums and make him feel completely accepted and embraced by the club. With confidence and support, they'll be no stopping this Bull!
Whats a fitness couch?
How do I get my hands on one of these as they sound awesome.

There is no way I thought we would get him. He's the most exciting player that would possibly have been available to us. So getting RCD blows my mind :D:thumbsu::rainbow:

He's at a great club to develop. He'll have space to play his role in the VFL. And can learn from some elite mids how to become the best version of himself.

Hopefully the endurance issue can be dealt with, and he learns to be more involved.

But, height, speed, athleticism, skill and explosiveness. Oh yeah, so much to work with. He's a top 10 quality player that slipped due to needing development. Awesome. We might end up with a really good midfield in the last few drafts - Jack, Snags and RCD.

Big, fast, good hands, nice kick, power mid who attacks the footy, dishes it off and goes forward and a strong overhead mark.

We're lucky this kid slid to us I reckon. I thought he'd be well gone.

The one obvious thing missing in our list so a most welcome addition.

The spooners already have one so you can see why they wanted Stocker. Solid mid Stocker but way less upside and X Factor...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope they go winless(Even Suns beat em) finish stone motherless last while crows finish runner up to us.
Then ask for a priority pick and gets rejected again.

Quite possible. I'd say they've traded pick 2 for pick 13 & 19. This time next year Blues fans will be filthy, I mean filthier.

Happy with our pick. Welcome Son.

The look on Balmey's face says it all :thumbsu:

He's already comfortable talking about it.
Our blokes will embrace it.
We as supporters should too. I think we will.

While I think it would be great at any club, I think Richmond has excelled in the area of diversity under Peggy and Benny (although there have been times when us supporters, including me, struggled with the causes when footy wasn’t going well) so I think it’s appropriate he came to the Tigers!

Impressive kid, and he speaks pretty well.

Dimma looked so happy when we recruited him
Dimma always has that proud dad look these days

JUst on the Blues Trade.

I reckon they smashed it.

Reckon Crows won't finish much higher then them IMO.

Got an extra pick and the bloke they wanted for not much IMO.

Assholes.

Yeah thought the same. But when we picked RCD I stopped crying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back