Player Watch #26 Riley Collier-Dawkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Was slightly worried with only going at 12 touches a game at the champs, but has been said that he played Forward a lot. Will back us in to help build his accumulation

I recommend every watch the video in the OP of him speaking. Very mature head
He puts a decent value on each of those possessions though. Happy with the quality! Didn't see him miss a mate in a better position on the left or right.

Last edited:
Callum Coleman-Jones one year.

Riley Collier-Dawkins the next.

I've worked the Tigers out.

Obtain pick 20.
Use it on a tall player.
Make sure his surname is hyphenated.
Have the first half of the hyphen a C initial.
Oh, and the second surname must end in S.

Richmond's tallest first pick in 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His work in the scrimmages is absolutely elite. Not only does he get the ball, but can also get it out to guys in better positions. Huge unit and looks hard to tackle. One other thing, and haven’t seen it in too many of this crop of draftees, but he’s a booming kick. A couple of goals from 55-60m and covered the distance with ease

Whats a fitness couch?
How do I get my hands on one of these as they sound awesome.
Fitness Couch?
Isn't that what Damien Monkhorst is now?

Last edited:
We had RCD rated in our top 12 I’m reliably informed. We couldn’t believe he was still on the board.

What was your BS tweet about?

disappointed we didnt take a ready to go kid

this dude is a rake
i am also of the same opinion. Looks a two to three year project before his body will be ready and he is a low possession player also. Hope I am wrong but just dont think he's a top liner. Both Cripps and Oliver had much better stats than this guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back