Welcome Welcome to Richmond Sabrina Frederick

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting moves by the tigers Sabrina and Katie are the poster women of that league like how in the men’s it’s dusty or Fyfe/danger
Me thinks we got capt and VC sorted , nice work tigers , looking forward getting down to punt rd and watching me some summer footy or if we play out at Casey

Great to sign some very recognisable faces to help kick off our expansion side, they will be the poster women for our inaugural season and will hopefully help attract a new range of supporters to the club as well.

In saying all that though, I'm pretty confident our current supporter base are going to get right behind the AFLW similar to how Adelaide has embraced their team up there.

Great to sign some very recognisable faces to help kick off our expansion side, they will be the poster women for our inaugural season and will hopefully help attract a new range of supporters to the club as well.

In saying all that though, I'm pretty confident our current supporter base are going to get right behind the AFLW similar to how Adelaide has embraced their team up there.
Our women will have more members and bigger crowds than Norf!!

Our women will have more members and bigger crowds than Norf!!
Easily , looks like we re gonna put a pretty good team on the park , hope the rumours of us poaching conti from WB are true , one of best little mids going around , bfwinner , bog in their GF only19yo too

We must be giving the AFL a massive Middle finger for giving other sides (who can hardly afford a men's team) AFLW sides before us

Seems like we have a real solid plan/culture building.

Good people in charge of the project. We’re already a destination club and we have hardly even looked at success in the VFL W on field.

Great work Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back