Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm envious of those who haven't seen Shai play live yet.
What do you mean?

I will say, the recruiters looked chuffed with themselves after the Bolton pick, and the pick timer stopped pretty quickly, so obviously they rated him and didn't expect him to be there at that pick. We prob expected to get Graham there to be honest, and still managed to get him anyway!

"at least we got connors at 58 .. im more happy with that then the stupid pik 13 we did."

"Sellar>>>>>>>>Riewoldt
Shattered.
Simply cannot believ we passed on Sellar. I'm off to drown my sorrows.
The Bummers did well out of this draft. Damn it." - Tugga

"Just pretend the picks were:

13 Connors
26 Edwards
58 Reiwoldt"

To the people bagging on Bolton, your comments in this thread will look like this in 5 or so years.
Hey, do Conca or Yarran!

What do you mean?

I will say, the recruiters looked chuffed with themselves after the Bolton pick, and the pick timer stopped pretty quickly, so obviously they rated him and didn't expect him to be there at that pick. We prob expected to get Graham there to be honest, and still managed to get him anyway!
I mean he's a freak. He has moves John Travolta would salivate over. Get excited.

They look exactly the same height & weight - Double trouble

Its looking like these 2 boys will be very close and could be the next Krakour bros without the blood connection

CzGmthPVQAAne-M.jpg

They look exactly the same height & weight - Double trouble

Its looking like these 2 boys will be very close and could be the next Krakour bros without the blood connection

CzGmthPVQAAne-M.jpg
I think Shai has Krakouer blood

Someone mentioned Bolton has 'questionable off field issues' .....

What were these supposedly?

He just turned 18 today and prior to being drafted he had moved himself out of home to board for school, and has vocally said he is comfortable with the challenge of moving away, for a then 17year old that's pretty mature...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been said but listening to the Talking Tigers they had Shai ranked in the first round.......There's our 1st rounder?.......:thumbsu::cool:

Someone mentioned Bolton has 'questionable off field issues' .....

What were these supposedly?

He just turned 18 today and prior to being drafted he had moved himself out of home to board for school, and has vocally said he is comfortable with the challenge of moving away, for a then 17year old that's pretty mature...
Bishop said it.

From what I've heard and read, he's a top twenty draft pick based on talent. Clubs were only hesitant about his size/moving away from home factor.

IMO he will be a jet and will have a similar first year to Daniel Rioli.

Not sure if it's been said but listening to the Talking Tigers they had Shai ranked in the first round.......There's our 1st rounder?.......:thumbsu::cool:

And they were surprised he was still there when our pick came up.....

That joke has already been done brother

Like clockwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Back