Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

You a man that plays against women or the other way?

I say it's a girls/women's sport, leave it to them. Unless Shai Bolton wants to.

Bs sport is sport.. not a netball fan but the whole so and so is a mans/girls sport thing is silly.. you like/play what you want

Maybe I'm just a soft new ager,but I don't think people should be shamed for playing a sport that's supposedly for the other sex :p

Bs sport is sport.. not a netball fan but the whole so and so is a mans/girls sport thing is silly.. you like/play what you want

Maybe I'm just a soft new ager,but I don't think people should be shamed for playing a sport that's supposedly for the other sex :p
quite common to play against some super hot ones (quite literally but that's beside the point ;)), delicious :D

Well when your daughter gets knocked over onto the concrete by some fat campaigner that's twice her size you might change your tune.

If blokes were fair dinkum about the sport there'd be a flourishing men's comp at all levels. There isn't. And that, my friend, tells you whether they like the sport or like competing against girls.

So is Shai still turning up to training in thongs?? I've asked this before. First training session there he is in thongs. Shows a bit of class that. So has he buckled and become a sheep wearing shoes and boots, or is he still his own man??

So is Shai still turning up to training in thongs?? I've asked this before. First training session there he is in thongs. Shows a bit of class that. So has he buckled and become a sheep wearing shoes and boots, or is he still his own man??
wasnt that kirby at the colonpies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people still talking saying this bloke isn't trust worthy off field and is a bad character anyone know what they are talking about? i just love the fact that even though we got burned with yaz we backed our self in and picked another young indigenous kid. really love the work the club is doing in that area with the indigenous centre and edwards/rioli/drummond/bolton/stengle (sorry if i missed one)
Spoke to a kid recently that,went to school with him played footy against him and his dad had something to do with him,lets just say none of it was any good about boltons of field persona.this was also stated by a teacher at his school.now im still ******* up in my 30'S SO IM Not trying to railroad him here but skill aside lets see how he settles in melbourne first ,because him not becoming a good or great player will not be down to skill it may just be above the shoulders.

Spoke to a kid recently that,went to school with him played footy against him and his dad had something to do with him,lets just say none of it was any good about boltons of field persona.this was also stated by a teacher at his school.now im still ******* up in my 30'S SO IM Not trying to railroad him here but skill aside lets see how he settles in melbourne first ,because him not becoming a good or great player will not be down to skill it may just be above the shoulders.

Interesting. Not dipsuting it but if true, RFC should have steered clear. We have a record second to none of failure in attempting to turn people around.

Interesting. Not dipsuting it but if true, RFC should have steered clear. We have a record second to none of failure in attempting to turn people around.
On a side note junior coaches have been trying to correct his kicking action from a young age.they also stated that he can do things on the footy field that no one else can.

Might be blind faith and placing far too much pressure on rioli but I see this kid showing the Boltons and chols of the team how to get the best out of themselves.

Seems mature and professional beyond his years.

Best thing for him then was to leave WA. All the bad influences are there and at only 18, he has a good chance to turn himself around. Around good people and support he has a fighting chance. At least the guy can play and in the end that is what we need him to do. As long as he keeps out of trouble and gets on with the group he'll be OK. He is not here to win the Nobel Peace Prize.

True, but for every Dusty we have 10 McKenzies, Yarrans, Taylors, Roberts, McDonalds, McGraths etc.

Doesn't every club?
Even hawthorn couldn’t turn Carl Peterson and Dayle Garlett? Geelong could do nothing with Mitch Clarke and Billie Smedts

Doesn't every club?
Even hawthorn couldn’t turn Carl Peterson and Dayle Garlett? Geelong could do nothing with Mitch Clarke and Billie Smedts

Geelong turned G. Ablett into gold.
But you are right, which begs the question why clubs bother.
But especially ours as our club seems to have a record worse than most.

Come on that's simply not true I can give plenty of examples, look at Ben cous.... I mean troy tayl ... No wait, how about Daniel con.... Or Yar errrrr I know Carl peterson was good for a few weeks ( at the Hawks) .... Dusty is worth 3 players so he counts as 3 we've turned around.

Was it from an attitude perspective or does he dabble in other "recreations"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back