Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll give it to Walsh as a feel good thing to keep Carlton fans engaged and give them something to hang their hats on.

The pundits have backed themselves into a corner circle jerking each other so much over Walsh that they cant give it to Stackman because they will all have to back peddle on their Walsh jerkathon.

Stack ...........is the man ................... you know it makes sense!!

jesus i never thought about footy players being on tinder. imagine the pure thirst they would get messaged

Would be so easy to get into trouble as an afl player these days

Would be so easy to get into trouble as an afl player these days
Especially in Melbourne given that in Melbourne our AFL players are our A Grade celebrities.

Honestly it’d suck being a young male footballer in Melbourne I reckon at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising Star panel are racists if he doesn’t win it.
Except that it’s the AFL we’re talking about and they take every opportunity they can to virtue signal.

Cases in point ... Adam Goodes documentaries, Michael Long winning the Norm Smith in 1993

Please please continue on your rampaging upward trajectory Sydney so:

a) I get to watch it
b) It benefits my DreamTeam
c) You win the Rising Star and we can bathe in salty Carlton tears all summer long

Imagen Sydney Stack and Cam Zurhaar running towards the same loose ball - the two clash, atoms are split, a door between universes opens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back