Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Stacky was actually the one who planted the US Flag on the moon in 1969. He was overlooked by every other space agency but when it was revealed that Armstrong had butter fingers and couldn’t hold a post, NASA needed someone with elite composure. They hired Stack and the rest is history.

And then Tarryn Thomas took a hanger on him and went back and slotted the goal to seal North's victory on the first ever Moon Cup?

Stacky's a gun, is already way better than Walsh.

Stitch

All Australian
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
And then Tarryn Thomas took a hanger on him and went back and slotted the goal to seal North's victory on the first ever Moon Cup?

Stacky's a gun, is already way better than Walsh.
The only interstellar competition Norf will ever win is the Pluto Cup in front of <300 fans.

The only interstellar competition Norf will ever win is the Pluto Cup in front of <300 fans.

I admire you Richmond's supporters ability to wipe the events of only a few weeks ago from your minds.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I admire you Richmond's supporters ability to wipe the events of only a few weeks ago from your minds.
Done and dusted...we have bigger issues on our mind at the moment...smashing GWS and making a run for the Finals...
You won last time we meet, seems like your the only one that comes on here and keeps mentioning all about it! Must have been like a Grand Final for you.....

Stitch

All Australian
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond

sportshow

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Done and dusted...we have bigger issues on our mind at the moment...smashing GWS and making a run for the Finals...
You won last time we meet, seems like your the only one that comes on here and keeps mentioning all about it! Must have been like a Grand Final for you.....

If the differences of a few weeks ago and now need to be explained .... well um .... :think::rolleyes:

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
our yellow looks so bad in pics like this. where is the respect for our historical colour

How good is it to be the only team in the AFL with yellow on our guernsey? We own that s**t

* the gold, piss, orange, puss, straw and draught colours of the other guernseys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I meant when he wins the rising star competition at the end of the year, because Walsh probably will win it.

Sorry, I shoulda been cleaerer, the media awarded Walsh the Rising Star after his second game. Jeez, they'd pretty much decided before the season started.

needs to be actual yellow though and no fluro. 1-2 shades deeper

We got called the black and gold in the suns game. Sometimes I think commentators do it to troll us but it was speed and he has NFI

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry, I shoulda been cleaerer, the media awarded Walsh the Rising Star after his second game. Jeez, they'd pretty much decided before the season started.

Yep. Why Carlton fans get so triggered when people mention players like Stack, Thomas, Rozee. It’s like they have something already and someone’s trying to take it away, like a baby with a lollipop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Why Carlton fans get so triggered when people mention players like Stack, Thomas, Rozee. It’s like they have something already and someone’s trying to take it away, like a baby with a lollipop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They get even dirtier if suggest Walsh will go on to have a career like Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs.

They get even dirtier if suggest Walsh will go on to have a career like Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs.
Jon Ralph trolling them on Twitter about how good Stack is is a thing of beauty

Serious, who would Walsh push out of your side? For us, probably Ahern, who is largely playing because Higgins is injured.

But Walsh doesn't appear to have the psychotic attack on man required to play Rhys Shaw midfield.

Can I imagine Sydney Stack lining up on the other flank from Cam Zurhaar and the two of them straight lining every ball? For sure.

I call Walsh "Snotblock".

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Stacky was actually the one who planted the US Flag on the moon in 1969. He was overlooked by every other space agency but when it was revealed that Armstrong had butter fingers and couldn’t hold a post, NASA needed someone with elite composure. They hired Stack and the rest is history.

You know this did not happen yeah !!

Hollywood at its best during the cold war and the rush to be the first

After Filming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back