Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

? Mentioned in here earlier he went into surgery and his injury was similar to Lambert’s. I hope I’m wrong as I would love to see him back. Maybe a vfl chance as I’m not sure if the club will risk him at AFL if he has nearly a month off.

ankle syndesmosis is now ( or I just found out) the official term. Couldve been much worse

You'd like to think that our footy department has earned a few credits in the bank with the way that we manage and develop our kids
Hilarious that a few keyboard warriors think that they know better
What have they said that they deserve to be insulted by a keyboard bully such as yourself ?Can you pinpoint the posts that people have said they know better than our FD. FYI you said a few and I haven’t seen one. I think they’re basing their assessment on Lambert’s case. Also it’s a medical issue and not a FD. Your comments are resembling some of the morons on the Rance thread and they now have egg on their faces. I hoping he’ll be back for the VFL prelim. , but that’s my opinion and I’m entitled to one. You can’t have a decent conversation on here without keyboard bullies like yourself who think they’re always right and know best.
I know you’re after Likes and I can’t believe people are that gullible to fall for it.

Last edited:

Did anyone take notice of what Shedda said in response to the statement "Dusty wins games for you" (or something like that)

It was along the lines of "Dusty plays his role and makes other players around him better, he doesn't take the game on for himself"

If that's not a backhander to Dangerflog then I don't know what is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone take notice of what Shedda said in response to the statement "Dusty wins games for you" (or something like that)

It was along the lines of "Dusty plays his role and makes other players around him better, he doesn't take the game on for himself"

If that's not a backhander to Dangerflog then I don't know what is
Every player has a role to play...yes very interesting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back