Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

This has probably been posted before but I thought we could use a reminder of what we picked up.

Still can't believe we picked him up for free and how quickly he adapted to our environment. Love him with ball in hand, so smooth! Huge future ahead of him, cannot wait for him to move in the guts in a few years.

This has probably been posted before but I thought we could use a reminder of what we picked up.

Amazing asset for the club this bloke, you have to keep reminding yourself he was an 18 year old in 2019. Shocking luck to pick up the late season injury when burning in the twos to half time v a good team. Loads can go wrong with athletes but it is very hard to imagine this bloke not having a glittering career. If he hasn’t branched out into the movies or other performing arts he could be running around in about 2034 as one of Richmond’s most decorated and loved players.

Still can't believe we picked him up for free and how quickly he adapted to our environment. Love him with ball in hand, so smooth! Huge future ahead of him, cannot wait for him to move in the guts in a few years.
Go back to 2004 and all the talk about Franklin and bad attitude party boy.Reckon we have learnt from our mistakes.
At the end of the day players like Stack are still very young men and you embrace everything that comes with that, including moments of stupidity.I dont think any of them are total clean skins.

Its not about the mistakes they make, but their ability to learn quickly from them!!! fmd sometimes they might even make the same mistake again who hasnt done that???Yep as long as they learn from them the only thing to look for is the hunger they have for the game.

Go back to 2004 and all the talk about Franklin and bad attitude party boy.Reckon we have learnt from our mistakes.
At the end of the day players like Stack are still very young men and you embrace everything that comes with that, including moments of stupidity.I dont think any of them are total clean skins.

Its not about the mistakes they make, but their ability to learn quickly from them!!! fmd sometimes they might even make the same mistake again who hasnt done that???Yep as long as they learn from them the only thing to look for is the hunger they have for the game.
eastwood.gif

Your best post ... agree 100% ... no one is perfect but everyone needs support/help/assistance/understanding sometimes ... especially when we are dealing with young men

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back