JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Guys and gals, l watched the stacky high lights and..............

He could potentially be as good as dusty if he keeps his head together. I believe he is THAT bloody good.

he can easily be best 5 next year.
I watched his highlights as well, what comes through for me is his comfortableness on the field and in congestion...unflappable! And always the right option!
That's incredible for his first year! Kid is a natural talent and showman! Just needs to keep his head focused and could be anything!!!
Stacky would be good at anything requiring bodily coordination! Even as a dancer he has the right moves!
Am really excited by Stacky! And paired with Pickett! What a dynamic duo!!! ;) :eek:

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I watched his highlights as well, what comes through for me is his comfortableness on the field and in congestion...unflappable! And always the right option!
That's incredible for his first year! Kid is a natural talent and showman! Just needs to keep his head focused and could be anything!!!
Stacky would be good at anything requiring bodily coordination! Even as a dancer he has the right moves!
Am really excited by Stacky! And paired with Pickett! What a dynamic duo!!! ;) :eek:
I love comfortableness ;)

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
so Stacky didn't have a proper preseason
Lynchy didn't have a proper preseason
Pickett didn't have a proper preseason
look what they did in the season proper

Standby for copycats to 'discover' new cutting edge training technique, NO preseason :think:

it might just be 'having good players'

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Going through the the Back 6 and Rance coming back in discussion, I was thinking maybe Short might be pushed out to the Wing with Bellis leaving, but now I am thinking that Stack would be great out there.

Should have a better tank after another pre-season, more in the play etc.
I'm not sure HFF is actually his go, rather a goal kicking wingman.

Going through the the Back 6 and Rance coming back in discussion, I was thinking maybe Short might be pushed out to the Wing with Bellis leaving, but now I am thinking that Stack would be great out there.

Should have a better tank after another pre-season, more in the play etc.
I'm not sure HFF is actually his go, rather a goal kicking wingman.
The amount of times Ellis helped out to transition the ball from def...Stack would be great at running the ball out and being creative.
And if he was an extra to the stoppage he’d line up a couple of blokes I reckon

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Walsh is too vanilla

#WalshVanilla

When was the last time Walsh took out Jack Viney? Or kicked a torpedo goal? Or took a hanger over a pack? Or busted serious moves on Insta? Or did a tribal dance in front of 80k? Or got blasted by his coach for being late onto the track? Or rocked up to a team meeting with a KFC monster box? It is not that Walsh can’t do all of these things that makes him so vanilla. It is that he cannot do any of them. :straining:

So Walsh, win your 5 pretend club B & F’s, get your fake job with Visy Board or whatever the company is the Pratts own, marry a bitchfaced model who posts every thought she has on social media, get your $1m a year contract, win a Brownlow or two, but you are nothing but pure vanilla until you can get it done like the Stackman. :cool:

Last edited:
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
When was the last time Walsh took out Jack Viney? Or kicked a torpedo goal? Or took a hanger over a pack? Or busted serious moves on Insta? Or did a tribal dance in front of 80k? Or got blasted by his coach for being late onto the track? Or rocked up to a team meeting with a KFC monster box? It is not that Walsh can’t do all of these things that makes him so vanilla. It is that he cannot do any of them. :straining:

So Walsh, win your 5 pretend club B & F’s, get your fake job with Visy Board or whatever the company is the Pratt’s own, marry a bitchfaced model who posts every thought she has on social media, get your $1m a year contract, win a Brownlow or two, but you are nothing but pure vanilla until you can get it done like the Stackman. :cool:

D5C3542D-8AF0-49DE-AFC5-D5ABCAABBBE2.gif

freezer

Team Captain
Oct 25, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The amount of times Ellis helped out to transition the ball from def...Stack would be great at running the ball out and being creative.
And if he was an extra to the stoppage he’d line up a couple of blokes I reckon

Ellis had elite endurance from day one, Stack a long way off that last season. Be very interesting how much he’s improved with his contract clauses around his fitness coming into pre season and how much he can build his tank over the next few months. Until he does not sure about wing full time.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Ellis had elite endurance from day one, Stack a long way off that last season. Be very interesting how much he’s improved with his contract clauses around his fitness coming into pre season and how much he can build his tank over the next few months. Until he does not sure about wing full time.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You don't need to be an elite endurance athlete to be a good winger, obviously it helps. With Ellis it was his main weapon, Stack's is his dynamism. I would gladly replace Ellis with Stack.

Last edited:

Hounddd

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2012
🏆🏆🏆
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm not stating anything revolutionary here, but in terms of immediate impact, we have drafted possibly the most dynamic 18yr old kid I've ever seen (Buddy aside)...

He can play literally anywhere on the field and has the combination of speed, skill and that rare dose of qunt! Very rarely does an 18yr old show those 3 traits in their first year, let alone their career. The term "he could be anything" gets thrown around a bit, but jesus vickery, the sky is the limit with this bloke.

We all know why clubs overlooked him (LELLLLLLL Carltank), and lets hope the club can keep his head screwed on, because a decade of watching the Stackman in yellow and black gets my manhood all kinds of excited.

Back