Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
I know I’m going early here...
I think he might in the mix for next Captain.
#notsureifserious...

Vlas, Graham as two younger ones.
or

if short term captain, but still has a few years after Cotch from..

Lynch, Grimes, Short

Outsiders who we are yet to see, but have leadership qualities ahead of Stack..

CCJ

From admittedly limited knowledge of Stack the person, he seems to be someone who plays the clown. Which is why Jack has been in and out of the leadership group. Can you see him attending meetings with the match committtee... bringing in the KFC!!

Think he's better to be a Dusty type... just rip games apart and have fun around the club knowing next Sat more victims await.

#notsureifserious...

or

Lynch, Grimes, Short

CCJ

From admittedly limited knowledge of Stack the person, he seems to be someone who plays the clown. Which is why Jack has been in and out of the leadership group. Can you see him attending meetings with the match committtee... bringing in the KFC!!

Think he's better to be a Dusty type... just rip games apart and have fun around the club knowing next Sat more victims await.
Yeah, you make some good points and perhaps the level of leader and type that Cotch is and Grimes is might not be in Stack’s nature.
But he is a leader and he looks to me to be the type to be an example in his own way.
I have gone early but the kids something else and I not writing iff any possibilities for him.

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
#notsureifserious...

or

Lynch, Grimes, Short

CCJ

Stack has had an unbelievable first year. He's a character. Viney bump, DreamTime pregame. Tragic that he injured himself. I'm looking forward to season 2.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Must be starting a eugenics program at the club
I like it

1575430593956.png

1575430640357.png

Must be starting a eugenics program at the club
I like it

They started it a while back me thinks. They just called it the No Dickhead Policy so it was a tad easier to understand for the Mark Robinson's of the world.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
i think they are dating. been all over each others instys for a while now. imagine if moncon teaches stacky a few of her spin moves. watch out AFL! haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I gotta say my usual insta stalking spotted that a lil while ago. Cute little couple , both little stars . Conti would be in best 5 AFLW , tiger fans will soon see for themselves

Back