Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

wonder if this is his richmond supporting son? nothing wrong with taking your kid to training

View attachment 671845

Would love to hear one day that Cousins finally gets his life back on track and gets over his addiction etc and lives a happier life raising his kids etc .

Cuz seems like a lost cause, so many people have tried to get him right and all failed

but when you're a club as mighty as ours you have the opportunity to try again without worrying about the cost or effort

may as well give it a go. would be nice if he could come good

Ben was very popular with the fans there today, was there with his son and Dad. Signed tons of autographs. Him and Noah were the last to finish. Noah said he (Noah) had stayed so long he'd missed the team bus

His last game for us at Etihad was insane. The noise in the last half for a moderate crowd was something I'll never forget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben was very popular with the fans there today, was there with his son and Dad. Signed tons of autographs. Him and Noah were the last to finish. Noah said he (Noah) had stayed so long he'd missed the team bus

haha, dont show this post to the goody goody's who have never done wrong polluting this thread

Is this confirmed or just what you want to happen?

We would know if Dawkins was over in the WA with the open training last night

Pretty sure he’s playing in the vfl this arvo

I still watch that half of footy every now & again, the crowd went absolutely berserk, was great being there.
wouldnt mind playing gws in a prelim at shitihad one day with the roof closed

the atmosphere with 55,000 tiger fans would be louder than 2017 at the G

I still watch that half of footy every now & again, the crowd went absolutely berserk, was great being there.
The hand smashing and foot stomping was so full on in the last the stands were literally shaking, and the funny part even though we lost we sang the song so loud you couldn't hear Port sing the club song on the PA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back