Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Sydney Stack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
Ben was very popular with the fans there today, was there with his son and Dad. Signed tons of autographs. Him and Noah were the last to finish. Noah said he (Noah) had stayed so long he'd missed the team bus
His last game for us at Etihad was insane. The noise in the last half for a moderate crowd was something I'll never forget

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Ben was very popular with the fans there today, was there with his son and Dad. Signed tons of autographs. Him and Noah were the last to finish. Noah said he (Noah) had stayed so long he'd missed the team bus
haha, dont show this post to the goody goody's who have never done wrong polluting this thread

Jonesracing82

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
His last game for us at Etihad was insane. The noise in the last half for a moderate crowd was something I'll never forget
I still watch that half of footy every now & again, the crowd went absolutely berserk, was great being there.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
I still watch that half of footy every now & again, the crowd went absolutely berserk, was great being there.
wouldnt mind playing gws in a prelim at shitihad one day with the roof closed

the atmosphere with 55,000 tiger fans would be louder than 2017 at the G

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Richmond
The hand smashing and foot stomping was so full on in the last the stands were literally shaking, and the funny part even though we lost we sang the song so loud you couldn't hear Port sing the club song on the PA

Top Bottom