Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Sydney Stack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WATiger86

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Quietish early but ended up with 18 possessions 7 marks 6 tackles 5 contested possessions 0 clangers 1 goal 96 fantasy points.
Not to mention the things that don't make the stats sheet.
0 clangers? Could have sworn I saw him turn it over half a dozen times?

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
******** You Troll
Stack
Baker
Bolton
Balta
Ross
Higgins

We have no Depth :D:D:D:D

Stack looks like he has played 100 games and is 25 years old , F*** I love this club

Can somebody who knows how to use a computer work out what our average age and games was for this game , We were probably the youngest team that played this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rowlingsdevsqd

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
It's not what i want too happen ,just imagine the melts if we got Cuz to present his jumper .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah but Hurd can present a norm smith or whatever it was

Doubles standards not much.

Cousins has been a part of his own issues and addictions and fall from grace. But haven’t really heard much about him being an arsee.

Hird on the other hand sat over a program to inject an entire team with a mystery cocktail. Cry’s about it and the afl wants to forgive him. Also from all accounts is a shite bloke (May or may not be true).

Give me cousins any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAKLAUGHING

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah but Hurd can present a norm smith or whatever it was

Doubles standards not much.

Cousins has been a part of his own issues and addictions and fall from grace. But haven’t really heard much about him being an arsee.

Hird on the other hand sat over a program to inject an entire team with a mystery cocktail. Cry’s about it and the afl wants to forgive him. Also from all accounts is a shite bloke (May or may not be true).

Give me cousins any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get it right...it's Brad Pitt!

AFL Club
Richmond
I think stack and Walters were both lucky he didn't connect. Walters would have been knocked into next week (he Saw stack and didn't commit 100% to the ball???) and Walters was lower than Viney, so the stack attack could have had some time off, if he got him.

boy does this kid have clean hands. his gathering of the ball and handball releases are 1st class.

Top Bottom