Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Still a dickhead...Still a try hard...still patting richmond players on the head...cos the pies have the better list and are closer to a flag than richmond...
Dickhead cannot leave it alone that he made the wrond decision...
Treloar your a dickhead tryhard...you had a chance and ***ked it...live with it loser! Cry some more!

I love how Pie fans think because they beat us in the Prelim what he said is now justified LOL

No its not morons, Cotchin has a premiership medal already … Treloar has nothing, could have but doesn't. Even if Collingwood win this year it's still not justified because we have already won a flag.

Dickheads

:thumbsu:
:think:

Ever since i have seen this kids highlights back in September /October last year i have been thinking this kid reminds me of somebody but just could not for the life of me work out who it was.

Today i was having lunch with a friend (bombers supporter) and was just about to leave and the feed come through that we had signed him up and told my mate that we had signed Sydney Stack and he had no idea who he was (understandably ) as he doesnt follow the draft.

I went and played the highlights for him and we were watching it and about 30 seconds into it my friend gavin said, Kid looks good and plays similarly to Michael Long
and right at that moment i thought thats who it was but for the life of me i just couldnt work out who he reminded me off.

Would be interested to see if anybody els can see the resemblance

Michael Long was 178cm
I am getting Phil Krakouer

Still a dickhead...Still a try hard...still patting richmond players on the head...cos the pies have the better list and are closer to a flag than richmond...
Dickhead cannot leave it alone that he made the wrond decision...
Treloar your a dickhead tryhard...you had a chance and ***ked it...live with it loser! Cry some more!

To be honest I think he made the perfect call. We owe him our gratitude.

I recon Buckenarra is wrong kid on pure talent is top 20.I agree though i think his spot at AFL should be more outside than in and on a wing.

Sheesh an accountable quick winger who will go both ways and win plenty of ball and use it well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad at Essendon is impressive too, running through the lines from half back.
The liability for Essendon is to develop key position forwards.

Great news for him. I have one question, there's a lot of talk about his talent..why was he overlooked in the draft?

there were a few question marks over his work ethic plus some circumstances a bit out of his control i believe.

he missed a training session for the WA team in the U18 championships and they dropped him for the first game, think that got a few clubs offside.

But he openly said he needed to get away from WA to focus on his footy, and he seems to be thriving :)

I dislike Carlspoon with a passion, I hope we pummel those muppets in round 1.
Lynch to kick 10

it is there GF of course and reason why we never pummel them in round 1 , the dwarf is already giving his players motivation talks lol, media love in for the scum has also already started.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back