Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Sorry if I missed it but I couldn’t see a dedicated SC thread. Do you guys think SS is a lock for atleast the next few weeks?

With Jadyn Short out for around 8 weeks at least, Rance our for the season and Houli getting a little long in the tooth and will continue to be Managed there is definitely a spot for stack for the short to long term and if he continues to play games like he did on the weekend I wouldn’t be shocked if he played the entire year out

But for SuperCoach purposes I would still wait one more week just since his price won’t move
I’m looking at trading gibbons over to stack next week

Burning bright

Senior List
May 28, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I just watched Sydney's jumper presentation what a beautiful and loving family he has you could see the tears in Mum's eyes and the girls and how proud Dad was when he embraced him.

So happy he had a great debut not a great team result for him but well done to Sydney and well done to the Stack's for supporting him to Tigerland.

'

French Tiger

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2004
Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa ,Goldern State
I just watched Sydney's jumper presentation what a beautiful and loving family he has you could see the tears in Mum's eyes and the girls and how proud Dad was when he embraced him.

So happy he had a great debut not a great team result for him but well done to Sydney and well done to the Stack's for supporting him to Tigerland.

'

Yep totally agree ! Just watched the video & I thought Craig Lambert spoke really well as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Sorry if I missed it but I couldn’t see a dedicated SC thread. Do you guys think SS is a lock for atleast the next few weeks?

I would say he will play atleast another 10 games this year, as mentioned before with the injuries and some players badly out of form he will be this years Jack Higgins.

Im certainly getting him in the midfield in the SC next week

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Didn't Carlton want to pinch him at the 11th hour?

Lol
6CA1E7A9-863A-4845-887D-FB97D2868FDB.jpeg

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
That kick late in the game that he put out of bounds was dreadful.

So many players, especially a young player who was having a quite night would’ve gone straight back into their shell, Stack went up another level after that and really stood up when we needed, had a fantastic last quarter.

Last edited:

Tony Stark

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
That kick late in the game that he put out of bounds was dreadful.

So many players, especially a young player was who was having a quite night would’ve gone straight back into their shell, Stack went up another level after that and really stood up when we needed, had a fantastic last quarter.
Showed great maturity to recover from that error, made a similar error early last week too. Will be around for a long time based on what I have seen.

Would love at some point to see him have a run up forward or in the middle, just looks so clean with the ball and makes things happen

Back