Player Watch #44 Sydney Stack

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Stack has given a new meaning to stacks on the mill. The little bugger is in everything. I’m not sure if my eyes are ok , but the stats show he only got 11 touches. Just shows that they’re meaningless and you can impact games by harassing and pressuring opponents.
This guy knows where the footy is and creates when he gets it. Bolton is just as smart and creative.

Last edited:

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
That kick late in the game that he put out of bounds was dreadful.

So many players, especially a young player who was having a quite night would’ve gone straight back into their shell, Stack went up another level after that and really stood up when we needed, had a fantastic last quarter.
Westhoff rubbed his nose in it after the resulting goal right? Big mistake.

clark1980

Senior List
Sep 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
stack has great hands, not just for the float across the pack marks he has taken, but when he goes for the ball he doesn't have to grab it with both hands, but just seems to have control with one or both going at top speed. a very exciting prospect.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Stack has given a new meaning to stacks on the mill. The little bugger is in everything. I’m not sure if my eyes are ok , but the stats show he only got 11 touches. Just shows that they’re meaningless and you can impact games by harassing and pressuring opponents.
This guy knows where the footy is and creates when he gets it. Bolton is just as smart and creative.
We have a steal with Sydney Stack , Just atching him play there is no taking a backward step and looks like he has been playing for 5 years, Has the confidence in his game and his ability to see the game pan out to do whats required and usually its the right call. Just in his 2 games he has won me.

seems to have other Byron Pickett like quality's too
He sure does, Cant remember what Pickett was like in his 1st season but Stack is already showing signs he will hurt players on the ground with both his skills and his body.

Back