Other Teams
Knicks, Giants
also highest ranked player from last years "draft"

1557373452812.png

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Incredible really to think there are only 5 players from the last 3 drafts ranked above Sydney Stack. If you believe these rankings are in any way reflective of a player's value, then you stop and think about that, he has given all 2018 draftees a bit of a head start and got in front of them, and he has given the 2017 and 2016 draftees a year and two years head start and has gone past all bar 5 of them. Again I wonder what this bloke's salary value would be in an open and unbiased market. Say you are a new club starting from scratch and you have a $12.5m salary cap, and you have good concessions allowing you to trade for players from other clubs. What salary are you offering this bloke to get him on your list? I am starting to think my previous valuation of $300-350k is looking a bit low if anything. Amazing player.

sportshow

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I would hope it runs a bit like this .... increase his contract value a little this year, for another two, at a reasonable amount for some goodwill we're probably owed - then it would be open slather from there ....

Tiger08

Premiership Player
Nov 14, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I have heard Cuz taught Cotch and Dusty A LOT about training and the work rate required to be elite AFL mids.

It was a wild ride but I am 100% glad for the time he was a Tiger.

Great to see the club getting him along and showing respect to former players, regardless of the challenges they have faced since they played.

I have heard Cuz taught Cotch and Dusty A LOT about training and the work rate required to be elite AFL mids.

Great to see the club getting him along and showing respect to former players, regardless of the challenges they have faced since they played.
Actually agree with this mate.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all

Agree & have heard similar, sadly he'll never get any credit for it due to his issues.

Back