Remove this Banner Ad

Stack
Baker
Bolton
Balta
Ross
Higgins

We have no Depth :D:D:D:D

Stack looks like he has played 100 games and is 25 years old , F*** I love this club

Can somebody who knows how to use a computer work out what our average age and games was for this game , We were probably the youngest team that played this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not what i want too happen ,just imagine the melts if we got Cuz to present his jumper .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah but Hurd can present a norm smith or whatever it was

Doubles standards not much.

Cousins has been a part of his own issues and addictions and fall from grace. But haven’t really heard much about him being an arsee.

Hird on the other hand sat over a program to inject an entire team with a mystery cocktail. Cry’s about it and the afl wants to forgive him. Also from all accounts is a shite bloke (May or may not be true).

Give me cousins any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but Hurd can present a norm smith or whatever it was

Doubles standards not much.

Cousins has been a part of his own issues and addictions and fall from grace. But haven’t really heard much about him being an arsee.

Hird on the other hand sat over a program to inject an entire team with a mystery cocktail. Cry’s about it and the afl wants to forgive him. Also from all accounts is a shite bloke (May or may not be true).

Give me cousins any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get it right...it's Brad Pitt!

Did you see Dustys face afterwards haha

he was like, "Get ****** Kid"

yeah he had a huge smirk, don't blame him. It was epic.

There was zero need to kick it like that, but he is Sydney Stack and does whatever the * he wants and we all love it!

wouldnt mind playing gws in a prelim at shitihad one day with the roof closed

the atmosphere with 55,000 tiger fans would be louder than 2017 at the G
And you missed out on a seat by 1.Justice served.:p
The ironing!

I think stack and Walters were both lucky he didn't connect. Walters would have been knocked into next week (he Saw stack and didn't commit 100% to the ball???) and Walters was lower than Viney, so the stack attack could have had some time off, if he got him.

boy does this kid have clean hands. his gathering of the ball and handball releases are 1st class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back